Shaping a diamond takes time and technique

(May 22, 2019 in Glasgow, Scotland)

"Best to give me your loyalty, 'cause I'm taking' the world you'll see. They'll be callin' me, callin' me, they'll be callin' me royalty[...]" were the words that a breathtaking woman was listening to on her phone, through the music app on her phone. She has long, wavy, luscious brown hair that frames an even more beautiful face. She also has a pair of brownish-greenish, captivating eyes that make every person who locks eyes with her be captivated by the glance. Everywhere she went, she was just stared at. It wasn't because she was an odd person or anything, but everyone envied her style.

Currently, the young woman was wearing a white woman's suit tailored just for her, adding a black belt that has a golden buckle, paired with a pair of gorgeous black pump heels that were adorned by a bow right near the ankle. Everything was styled with a beige long coat. Despite the gloomy weather, the young woman insisted on wearing her butterfly-style sunglasses. To fancy up the final look, she had her nails painted a dark red color with a stiletto shape.

Currently sitting elegantly in a taxi on her way to Intu Braehead Arena, she was able to see, from the inside of the vehicle, the intricate connection between the street and its building, almost barely illuminated to the front, that helps to build up the atmosphere of the evening.

With a hand gesture, the woman stopped the driver and got out of the car, soaking in the atmosphere. It was definitely going to be a great night. After retrieving her belongings, paying the driver, and bidding goodbye to the man that brought her to her destination, the woman started walking towards the arena, dragging her suitcase behind her, under the watchful eyes of the other wrestlers and workers, and immediately met the living legend William Regal, who told her that she was welcomed and that a few of the female superstars would help her out with a tour of the arena and show where the locker rooms are, and also informed the young woman that for sure her debut in NXT UK would be humongous testament.

Just as he said that, four women showed up smiling, and immediately a woman with brown skin and raven hair, wearing an equally black raven dress with a little white design and a pair of equally black pump heels,

"Hello darling, I am Jinny Sandh, but you can call me just Jinny," she said, and she extended her hand for the woman in front of her to shake, which she did after answering with a nod of her head. After that little silent interaction, the other women also introduced themselves as Isla Dawn and Nina Samuels, to which the woman shook hands with and introduced herself as "The Italian Diamond," Julia Schmid, and together the women started to walk her through the arena, showing her the locker room and leaving her the chance to change, telling her that they couldn't wait for her debut in the ring.

Right after entering the locker room, the brown-haired woman dropped her bag in a corner and took out her phone. She typed a few numbers and brought her phone to her ear, saying, "Hey mamma, sono io. Come stai? Si, sono appena arrivata. Sono nello spogliatoio, mi devo cambiare per fare il mio debutto. Mi devo ancora vestire ma anche farmi fare capelli e makeup. Ti devi solo collegare solo sul WWE Network. Certo mamma, guarda e vedrai che casino faranno" [Hi mom, it's me.How are you? Yes, I just arrived. I am in the locker room; I still have to make my debut, and I still have to dress up but also have my hair and makeup done. You just have to connect yourself to the WWE Network, and yes, mom, you can watch from there how much noise they'll make].

After ending the call, she decided to immediately dress up and then go to the makeup position to get her makeup done since it was too early for her to get to the ring. Undressing from her coat and street clothes, she went over to her bag and took out an all-in-white woman's suit with gold buttons, matched with a white belt that had a golden buckle, but it didn't end there: she finished off the look with a pair of golden pendants, and finally she took off from the suitcase a pair of white pumps from Christian Louboutin but not before putting on a pair of lace gloves. Being satisfied with the look they pulled off, the woman started to head out, taking with her her phone, but not before cleaning up the mess she made in the locker room.