Chapter 3 - Prompt

In nature, harmony reigns supreme

In nature, harmony reigns supreme. We have day and night. Fire and water. Summer and winter.

And that's the essence of this unique contest. You might be catching a wave on the ocean's back, savoring the warmth of a summer sun on a mountain trail, or perhaps snow has just painted your path to work. Maybe you're chasing lone snowflakes, giving your inner child a moment to play...

Wherever you are, the beauty is, you get to choose. Each participating profile offers two magical prompts. Let your heart decide what truly calls to you.

❄️☀️❄️☀️

BadassReads

Winter Prompt:
A rebellious spirit collided in a small, snow covered town with the last person they would ever pay attention to. However, when the winter secret was revealed, a passion ignited that could melt even the coldest of hearts. Danger, desire, and the snow... a mixture that is sure to burn you. Did you feel it?

Summer Prompt:
Summertime brings warm air and those beloved sunny days, cherished by everyone, including the notorious bad boys. When you first moved to town, you were warned about a group called 'The Mischiefs.' At first, you thought it was just a few boys that liked to stir trouble up, but you soon learned the reason they got their name.

❄️☀️❄️☀️

ComeAndSitWithUs

Winter Prompt:

Winter always brought the blues for you. It has always been the same since that fateful incident, but this year, you start to fall in love with the season again.

Summer Prompt:
You never thought of finding love, but what happens when the new girl/boy in town is hell-bent on pursuing you? Despite your refusals, they say they are drawn to your soul.

❄️☀️❄️☀️

FreeThePOC

Winter Prompt:
Your main character is at a Christmas fundraiser they organized for a cause close to their heart and they come across an unexpected attendee. What happens next?

Summer Prompt:
Your main character is on a roadtrip with their group of friends to their dream destination but on the way, they get stranded at an unknown location. And everything goes wrong next. How do they come out of it? Do they have a happy ending?

❄️☀️❄️☀️

GirlBossINC