Other prisoners were joining in.

Dwayne - Heh why is it so noisy here?

Dale - Ah it appears we have company...

Pocket - Have you brought anything for us?

"Boys boys let us introduce ourselves properly...hello there~"

She eyed Tarzan

"I am Caine the pirate... Would you kindly let me out~ I can make it worth your while"

Tarzan wasn't new to seduction either, recalling him meeting Queen Laa. That, plus seeing she there was another man along with her inside, confirmed he should listen to her.

Tarzan - I already have a wife.

Caine - Hah, don't count me out yet. Otter here can prove I am very good at convincing people.

It was a shame Axel wasn't with her, a black shire would get her out in no time.

Lance - Oh boy, let's move along before it gets frisky here.

Phil - Don't tell us what to do black bastard! It's really you who should be in prison not us!

Then there was a sound of a loud kick echoing through the dungeon.

It came from two people, one was a foot kick from Catalina against Phil's bars, simultaneously a 2nd bars kicking sound came from neighbouring cell.
It attracted the guards who see it was done by a saporian separatist now an inmate, Maisie angered like Catalina is at the man's words.
Maisie - Listen here scum, don't get carried away or we will.

Pete motioned other guards not to interfere. She didn't do anything dangerous so it's okay. Not that he disagreed with her here.

Red Catalina growled at Phil who backed away.

Red looked at Maisie and then her cellmate Mayla who still had a painting of their old leader.

Catalina couldn't help but feel a little sad.

Maisie - What? We may be enemies but we are not crazy.

Catalina - You still going on about it. Why can't you just get over it?

Mayla - Cat, what would you do if you missed your home? If it's survival was at stake? Would you just get over it?

That question was relatable to all of them... the answer was the same.

Red - M-my home isn't going anywhere! I won't let it!

Maisie shakes her head "Well same here, see?"

Catalina - You know we may let you out if you just tell us where they are?...

Mayla - So that you'd treat them you did Hubert?

That made her and Lance flinch... Pete's eyes closed, Namine looked down while Tarzan looked on confused.

Apparently something happened to Andrew that turned the atmosphere dark.

His thoughts led to an image of a guillotine in his mind... Tarzan remembers how he was about to be beheaded in that french prison...