He nods with a tight smile and we both take sips of our drinks before continuing. Anton looks at my bare legs and I see a slight shift in his seat before he leans in " You are very beautiful but I know Viktoriya and you are not her." He whispers and I chuckle.

I sigh. Time for plan B then.

I stand up and walk to the floor to ceiling glass windows and pour myself another glass of whiskey. He narrows his gaze at me and just as he is about to call his boys to seize me, she fires a shot from the building right across the hotel. It goes straight into Anton's security guard and I smirk.

Anton's look goes from a glare to fright; just the way we like it. He stiffens in his seat and I watch him carefully as he tries to press a button to alert his security detail of a threat.

"That will definitely be a fuck up." I tell him in the calmest tone I can master. He gulps; pussy.

"Who are you and what the hell do you want." He tries his best to sound calm and unfazed but it comes out like a whimper. I hate this man with everything in me.

"I'm a lot of things. Some people say I'm the rogue military officer turn killer. Others say I'm a blonde girl called Viktoriya but tell me Anton, who do you think I am." I lean towards him, hovering over him as I keep both hands on his wrists. I dig my blood red nails into the back of his hands and he grits his teeth to muffle the scream. I go deeper and blood starts to trickle down his fingers. I go even closer, whispering in his ear " Today, I'm your worse nightmare." He visibly swallows and I smirk whispering again "Good boy."

I look through the glass window with the bullet hole in it and I watch into the sunset. A beautiful day filled with uncertainty and chaos. He looks but I bring his head back to me and dig my nails in his jaw.

"Two questions. If you answer correctly I will leave you unharmed but if I get even a hint of a lie in your voice. You won't know what hit you." I nods his head and I smirk at his submission.

"Anika had a drive that we are looking for. Before she died she divided the information amongst seven different people. We tracked the third part of the information to you. Now you will first hand the information in your possession and then two give us a clue on how to find the next man." He looks at me confused "Us?" And I nod with a smile "Yes Anton. I came with the Angel of death." He swallows and pulls out his cell phone, handing it to me. I connect the device Taraki gave me and it gives me access to the files. As soon as it is done, I drop the phone and step on it with my red bottom heel, cracking the screen. "And the next person?" I ask and he points to the device "it's all in the file."

"Good. Now I get that you know the consequences of opening your mouth?" He nods vigorously and I pat his cheek with a tap on his nose like a child. I pick up my purse, leaving the frightened man to his woes.

I step out into the chill wind of the night and speak through my coms "Anton is down. Four more to go. " I tell her and I hear shuffling before a hum.

I open my car, slide inside and drive past the building.

Berlin 7:45 pm.

The casino is well lit with colorful and flashing lights, creating an atmosphere of excitement and glamour. I check my time, it is exactly 7:45 on and the evening clouds have already settled as the opened windows of the casino allows the cold air to rush in in a clean sweep. I walk to the bar area, waiting for my target to arrive. A mid fifties old billionaire who exports all types of bombs to all countries mentionable. He owns properties all over Germany and Europe at large. The man is an addict for gambling and throwing huge sums of money away and as he enters the building all eyes avert to him. His all grey hair fits his black tailored suite that clasps around him in a tight grip. He is old but his figure is still very good.