He is talking with his team .
He titled his head looking at me .
I gulped under his stare .

"Excuse me "
He informed his members and stepped beside to talk to me.

I spoke up

"She knows a vital information, or you could say she's the wife of the suspect. She told me about how they got an offer or something Mr Jeon."

His eyes bored into mine as he tilted his head looking at his assistant and to the door .
The assistant moved to the patient.

"Thank you miss crybaby for the information . Although I feel bad for your hand that it's attached to someone who's this weak."

My eyes burned in anger.
Asshole.

"You don't have to worry about my hand . Do your job and stop calling me names "

He smirked , walking past me but stopped beside me whispering into my ears.
My cheeks burned with heat as my chest heaved up and down upon his scent.

"I'm doing my job, protecting people is my job ,especially from you."

He whispered the last part so deeply that my legs weakened .

He walked away with his dark aura as I breathed in.

I licked my lips as I turned around looking at him as he winked at me with a smirk and closed the door.

Fuckard.

Alright but that's not what my body is screaming

My whole body is heated.

I fanned myself with my hands as I settled my dress and walked .

After few hours its finally time for lunch.

I sat down on the cafteria bench with my food as I started eating it slowly since my hand is hurting.
I gotta spray it after eating.

My back was hurting as I leaned back.
The benches have no support to lean in but someone was there behind me as I sighed resting.
Wait
I fucking just leaned myself on someone.
The scent ?.

No fucking way.

I gulped as I moved away.

Turning around.

"Miss crybaby, won't you see who's behind you? How pathetic of you to just lean back."
I fisted my hands .

"I'm so fucking sorry mr Jeon . , if I knew it's you i would've sat a kilometer far away!"