"Have you arrived home?" You asked as you're doing your work on your laptop before turning your attention to her who just nodded her head with a hum as Hanni got into her room. "I was just going to freshen up a bit before having dinner downstairs after this."

"Ah~ Then should I call you later when you're free?" You asked as she just nodded with a soft smile. "But before you end the call, I have something to show you..." Hanni quickly made her way to her table before settling her phone on top of it.

Then she showed you a small parcel before getting the tape off the box. "You bought something online?" You asked in curiosity as Hanni nodded excitedly before she got the parcel opened. "Look at what I got~" She then showed you the item that she bought.

You saw a box of a mini polaroid camera and instantly you just snickered as you're watching her excitingly unboxing the camera before holding it in her hand. "What do you think? Pretty right?" She asked as you gave her a nod of approval. "I saw it online and the moment I realized that it's blue in color, I thought that I have to get my hands on it."

"Can you believe I bought this yesterday and it only took a day before they got it delivered to my house...? Korea's delivery culture is on another level I swear..." Hanni couldn't take her eyes off the camera in her hand as she's caressing it before looking through the lens while facing you. "I haven't got the polaroid in so..." She then continued looking over at the camera and you're all smile while looking at her being happy and all smiley. "...but once I get them in, I know this will get me great pictures out of it."

"I love how I can easily associate the colour blue with you Hanni because I'm sure there's too much blue-ness in your room

"I love how I can easily associate the colour blue with you Hanni because I'm sure there's too much blue-ness in your room." Hanni could only laugh by your statement as it's not even wrong. "I mean, blue is a beautiful colour and although I'm a bit bias towards getting stuffs in blue but that doesn't stop me from appreciating other colours okay~ Especially the colour black~" She gave you a teasing look with a teasing smirk at the mention of your bias colour. 

"You know what, that's an amazing camera and I can't wait to have our first official picture together as a couple and to have it in polaroid would be amazing. I'm sure of it" You said as she just chuckled at you but you could see the stint of blushes in her cheeks. "You know what... I actually spent some time during work imagining things..." She got her arms onto her table as she rested her head on them while looking at you.

"...I imagined myself being there with you right now in Australia and we have the best days of our lives, going on dates and taking night strolls together..." Hanni was smiling as she's explaining while you're listening with a smile and a heart somehow holding out hope but too hard to grasp.  "...God I'm sure that would be an amazing and unforgettable experience. If only..."

"I would love for that happen too Hanni but that's just it, to travel from Korea to Australia itself requires a lot of things..." You sighed as well as her while she's pouting. "Yeah... You know that I miss you so much right?" Hanni tilted her head as you nodded. "I know. I miss you soo much too." You couldn't leave her eyes as they're just too beautiful to look away from.