Weeks Later...

Miami, Florida
10:00 am

Shanya wakes up and looks at the ceiling as she just stares at it. She then turns over and looks at Elijah and smiles as he looks at her "Good morning" she laughs a little "Good morning to you too" he laughs "you slept alright?!" She nods "Yes glad to be back in my bed and not deal with all that as a whole" he stares at her "You were okay..." she laughs "I know but my damn family is insane" he nods as he sits up "I didn't meet your family" she continues to look at him and sighs "Yea I'm aware... I kinda like it that way cause like I said they are insane and I don't need that rubbing off on what I have over here" "you tryna keep me and your son a secret?!" She laughs as she shakes her head "Oh my gosh do not start with me... no I'm not they just don't need to know every damn thing in my life I love you and I'm not trying to keep you a secret I promise"

He stares at her not saying anything then speaks again "Okay I believe you" she smiles "Good! Now come on get up and get dressed so we can take pictures" he laughs a little as he gets up and starts to get dressed. Ny walks out the room and goes to the baby room. She smiles as she see he is awake. She starts to talk in her baby voice "Hi mommas boy! You're awake" she picks him up as she moves a little and he smiles so she speaks again "Let's get you dressed so me you and daddy can take pictures" she then starts to get him dressed. After she finishes getting him dressed she put him down and went to get dressed. She was finished way before Elijah and thought it was funny because she usually takes longer.

But while she waited she went back in to the baby room she picks him up then walks out of the room putting him back down as they was in front of a mirror. She starts to take pictures while she waited on Elijah so she posted them and chilled in the room until he was done which took extremely long. She shook her head as she was waiting and just scrolling on her phone with the baby in her arms.

Instagram Feed

@ NyDiaries

My lifeline ♾️Likes: 1020+Comments: 450+@ thatgirlKe: awe the precious little baby @ Luvcircle: ahhh adorable Ny!!@ Kennyslife: my cute lil nephew

My lifeline ♾️
Likes: 1020+
Comments: 450+
@ thatgirlKe: awe the precious little baby
@ Luvcircle: ahhh adorable Ny!!
@ Kennyslife: my cute lil nephew

As she was reading all the comments and things smiling Elijah finally comes out and looks at the two with a smile. She looks at him and laugh a little "About time I thought you done died in there or something" he shakes his head "No I was looking for something that's what took me longer than usual" she nods "Did you find what you was looking for?!" He looks at her "I did now are we going somewhere or what" she laughs once again then looks at Chayse "Look at your dad rushing us after taking 20 years to get dressed"

the baby smiles a little so Ny smiles as she gets up with him and grabs her keys plus the diaper bag and they head out the door. They get to the car and she puts the baby in the car seat before putting the bag in the car and getting in. Elijah was driving so he got in the drivers seat and waited for her to be done. He pulls off and they went to a couple places then got ice cream as they was enjoying the beautiful day outside. The did take pictures too as they was out and about.