Moonlight Serenade

Start from the beginning

"I think it's great," Steve answered.

"So do I, history has changed a lot. I think for the better. 'Cause I mean, I'm sitting here with you, a man, affectionately, not just as a friend," the brunette murmured.

"Ain't it sweet?" the blonde asked, smiling slightly.

"You bet it is," Bucky whispered, tilting his head up a little.

Steve rested his index finger under Bucky's chin, thumb resting on his chin as he lent forward and kissed him slowly, enjoying every moment he got to do that. Bucky hummed in content and rested his hand on Steve's hip, sliding his hand under the blonde's jacket. He grinned wickedly when Steve shouted in shock and pulled away, frowning at Bucky.

"Your hand is cold," he huffed.

Bucky waved his metal hand in front of Steve's face, earning an eye roll from his boyfriend as he chuckled.

"Tony needs to install some warming system in your arm seriously," Steve groaned.

"Oh, has someone got a kink for my metal arm huh?" Bucky teased, winking at Steve.

"No I-I was just saying!" Steve protested, cheeks flushing a light shade of pink. "You're as bad as everyone else," he added.

The brunette laughed and stared at Steve with a twinkle in his eye.

"Why do you say that Steve?" he questioned.

"Before Bruce brought Sebastian out to the main room, I got given a collar and a leash and I thought it was some kind of joke directed at you and I," the blonde answered.

Bucky's laughter escalated at each jerk of his shoulders as he buried his head into Steve's shoulder. Steve rolled his eyes, but couldn't help the smile as Bucky's laughing echoed in his ears. If anything, he loved making Bucky laugh, it's all he wanted to see Bucky doing. And smile of course, his smiles were like bright stars in the sky.

"I bet your mind was thinkin' all kinds of things," Bucky crowed.

"Bucky no!" Steve scolded, giving his boyfriend a jab in the ribs.

"Woof woof," Bucky taunted, nuzzling his face into Steve's neck while making snuffling noises.

"Buck," Steve breathed out. "We're in public," he whispered.

"You think that'd stop me?" the brunette purred, his hand slipping under Steve's jacket and shirt again.

He squeezed Steve's ribs and the blonde jumped and let out a low laugh.

"Don't," he grumbled.

Bucky smiled gleefully.

"So Steve Rogers is ticklish huh?" he hummed.

"N-no," Steve faltered, shaking his head.

"Oh I think you are," Bucky sang.

His fingers dug in harder and Steve shrieked as he tried to get out of Bucky's grip. But Bucky had him cornered on the bench, both his hands now clamped on Steve's sides as he continued to tickle him.

"B-Bucky s-stop! I can't b-breathe!" Steve cackled, his hands pushing against Bucky's shoulders.

"Don't try that shit with me punk," the brunette jeered, continuing his tickling onslaught as Steve's laugh boomed through the park.

"P-please I'll do anything!" he screamed, letting out more snorts of laughter.

Bucky stopped immediately, leaning over Steve. They were left in a slightly compromising position, especially for one in public but Bucky didn't have a care in the world.