⁵ˣ¹⁰. ᵃˡˡ ᵇʸ ᵐʸˢᵉˡᶠ

Começar do início

"Well, I'm gonna get some sex." Ryan Spalding said out of the blue, "Sex always makes me feel better." He stated when looking at the three females who stood near to him, "Don't look at me." Graciella stated when looking at the newest surgical intern.

"Me either." Lexie said when Ryan then looked to Sadie, "That makes three of us." She then leaned forwards, "Though if the other Ryan asks, I'd be down." Graciella also nods her head, "Oh, me too."

Lexie scrunched up her face, "That's my brother, you're talking about." She claimed where Sadie makes a face, "The same brother you're not speaking to?" Lexie opened her mouth to say snarky to Sadie forgetting it and just walking away from the blonde.

"Hey."

Ryan Grey came over to Sadie Harris with a charming smile leaning his arm against the nurse's station, "How are you doing?" He asked her when Sadie looked at him, "Ryan, not this again. I'm fine, okay?" The male raised his eyebrows, "I'm fine." She repeated looking at him.

"Are you sure cause I can—" Sadie leaned in close to Ryan, "I want to have sex." Ryan looked in between Sadie's eyes, "Uh—" She smiled as Ryan shifted in his scrubs before walking away from him.

____

"Meredith!"

Ryan came towards his sister, "I'm your intern. I asked Dr Yang and she—" Meredith looked at her little brother, "Cristina just let you be my intern?" Ryan opened his mouth, "I kind had to convince her since Lexie was still her intern and I just—I can't be near Lexie, not after what she said." He admitted, "Ryan."

The Grey male shook his head, "All I was trying to do was protect her from this cause she's better than cutting into our friends for practice. I—" Meredith looked at her brother, "Stop stressing, It was Lexie's fault. There's no one else to blame but herself. She did this."

Ryan nods his head, "I know. I just—" He sighed, "I was supposed to help her, we normally help each other. I taught her how to do the parallel stitch you taught me." He said putting on a yellow trauma gown over his light blue scrubs.

"It wasn't my fault!"

The younger sister that Meredith and Ryan went to looked at her older sister, "I had to tell those guys where to meet us!" The older sister admitted, "I said I'd do it that way you could drive! I'm telling Mom and Dad!"

"I'll kill you!" The older sister interrupted her little sister as Ryan looked at Meredith, "Sounds like us when we were younger." He admitted as he helped the little sister sit up better on the bed.

"Girls—" Dr Male Grey looked in between the two teens, "You need to calm down." Ryan then looked away when the two sisters started to argue again, "What happened?" Meredith then asked Callie, "Sisters, 16 and 15, crashed their Dad's car. And that's all we know since they won't stop screaming." Callie said to the resident, "We need your names. Now."

Holly, the older sister looked at her little sister, "Don't tell her. Don't say a word." Holly stated where the little sister then said, "Her name is Holly Anderson. She was driving, and texting. While driving!" The little sister said looking at her older sister, "Is there an officer? I want to press charges."

"Hey." Ryan snapped their attention away from one another, "We need your number so we can call your parents." He admitted when looking at Holly, who turned her head away from him, where the little sister's hand outstretched showing her phone, "Here. I speed dialled my dad."