"I'm fine, Tara," Amber replied, though her tone failed to convince Tara otherwise.

Tara reached out and gently grabbed Amber's forearm, making her face her directly. "You know I can tell when you're not alright. And right now, I can tell something's bothering you."

Amber let out a sigh, her defenses crumbling. "It's just... everything that's been happening, it's hard to deal with. I never asked for any of this. And sometimes, I can't help but feel somewhat responsible," she confessed, her grip tightening around Tara's waist for comfort.

Tara's voice was filled with assurance as she responded, "Amber, you are by no means responsible for any of this. Don't blame yourself. We're in this together."

"But if it wasn't for me Anika wouldn't have came back and-"

"We'd be dead." Tara cut her off, "You're forgetting that part."

Amber's smile widened as she playfully grabbed the gumball machine. "Want some gum?"

Tara chuckled, her laughter filling the room. "This gum must be, like, a hundred years old," she teased, watching Amber nod before setting it back down.

"You know, I'm really happy you're here-" Amber's words were cut off as she felt Tara's lips meeting hers. She stumbled back slightly, surprised by the sudden kiss. Despite Tara's small size, her strength was undeniable.

Amber reciprocated the kiss eagerly, her hands instinctively reaching for Tara's face as their lips locked in a passionate embrace. When they finally pulled apart, their breaths mingling, Tara admitted, "I've been wanting to do that all day."

"you should've it would've made me feel better," Amber laughed before starting to kiss her again but suddenly Ghostface jumped behind Tara stabbing her in the back and making her yell in pain Amber pulled from her gasping.

"Tara!" Ghostface went to stab Amber but she ducked grabbing onto them and swinging them toward a glass poster. Amber then punched them in the face making them fall. Amber quickly kicked them in the stomach before she grabbed Tara and ran to the door where she found Sam, Anika, and Chad.

"It's Kirby! She's the killer!" Anika exclaimed in a state of panic, causing everyone to break into a run. Chad tightly gripped Tara's hand, their urgency mounting.

"No shit!" Chad yelled, his voice laced with frustration, as he scanned their surroundings for an escape route.

Anika's voice trembled with fear as she added, "She's turned this whole theater into a kill box."

Amidst the chaos, Amber's voice cut through the commotion. "Look! There's an exit door. Maybe it leads to the roof," she suggested, pointing towards the balcony with determination in her eyes.

Ghostface sprang out from the stage with lightning speed, lunging towards them. In a brutal strike, they sliced Tara's shoulder, causing her to stumble and fall. Chad wasted no time and bravely engaged Ghostface in a fierce battle, while Anika and Amber hurried to aid Tara, their determination unwavering.

"Smile for the camera, motherfucker!" Chad roared, delivering a powerful blow to Ghostface's face with a camera, momentarily stunning the masked antagonist.

As they pressed on, desperately seeking an escape, their piercing footsteps echoed through the pathway until they reached a room. Each of them took turns fighting Ghostface, with Amber managing to land a forceful kick to the assailant's face before regrouping with the three girls at the door.

Just as hope seemed within reach, the situation took a dark turn. Two more Ghostface figures materialized out of nowhere, their knives finding their mark on both sides of Chad's body, leaving him in agonizing pain and the group in shock.