Info

Ships

Aizawa and mic
Dabi and shiggy
Ida and uraraka
Kirishima and Denki
Deku, shoto and bakugo.
A bit of toga and uraraka

Story stuff

They're all cats and they all still have their quirks.
They have different owners.
The owners are my characters

Warnings

Do not report
Blood
Fighting
Death (note cats hunt so yeah)

Appearances

Deku: Dark green all over his body, has scars on his paws, one claw is visible and can't retracted. Light green eyes, red when angry. Is very fluffy.

Bakugou: dirty blonde over his upper body and white under belly. Red eyes. Spiky fur. Claws are always out.

Shoto: One side white the other red. He has a huge burn an his left eye. Right eye is grey and the left eye is by light blue. Has stripes on his back. Has a long tail, the tip is white. As some fluff.

Aizawa: Black all over his body. Has scars all over his body and face. As yellow eyes and when mad red. Is very fluffy.

Mic: Upper body is blonde and the under belly is light blonde. Eyes are light green. Not fluffy at all.

Dabi:  Used to be white but now black. As burns and scars all over his body. Light blue eyes. Claws can't retracted. Not fluffy at all.

Shiggy: light blue all over. As scars all over his face. Red eyes. Very fluffy.

Ida: Dark blue all over his body. Light blue eyes. Not fluffy.

Uraraka: Brown all over her body. Brown eyes. Kind of fluffy.

Toga: Dirty blonde all over. Yellow eyes, red when hungry. Kind of fluffy.

Twice: Black with gray stripes. Has brown eyes. Not fluffy.

Kirishima: Used to be black but now red. Has light red eyes. As one scar on his left eye. Kind of fluffy.

Denki: Blonde all over with black stripes. Yellow eyes. Not fluffy.

Side notes

I'll add the other characters when there introduced.