Larry

It might be December 3rd bc again, I'm a bad person and forgot about this, so I'm writing today for the days I missed.
Lol, this is my first smut that im actually publishing, I'm so sorry. It's cringe 😔 also there will be a request page in a little bit. I just need to finish the first 5 or six oneshots.

Update: it's Dec 9th. I finished this so late. omg i have to finish the next 8.😔

Ship: Larry Stylinson 💙💚💙💚(if you couldn't tell somehow)

Top!Harry
Bottom!Louis
💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚

It was a very confusing day for Harry. For some reason, Louis has been quite rude to him for the past 24 hours.

He's ignored, snapped back, and glared at him, and Harry's had enough of the bullshit. He decided it was time to confront the Doncaster boy. He walked downstairs to find the annoyed boy watching Niall, Zayn, and Liam play FIFA.

Harry quietly sat down next to Louis, who was still focused on the TV.

"Hey, Louis," Harry said, waiting for a response. Louis just sighed, not even looking over at his lover. "Louis William Tomlinson, look at me!" Harry demanded, not getting a reaction from the older man. Harry decided to physically take things into his own hands. He grabbed Louis' face and turned his head to face him. Louis glared straight down at the younger boy, "What the fuck do you want Harry?" He coldly asked as the football game was played in the background.

"Jesus Christ Lou, why are you so fucking angry?" The curly brown haired boy questioned while Louis was fuming in the background. The older boy rolled his eyes, "Fuck off, Harold," he pissed off Harry. "I think you need to be taught a lesson on how to be nice. I feel like it would really help..." Harry said, patting his shoulder. Louis frowned, "I don't think I need it," he looked back at the television.

Harry wasn't going to let him get away with being an asshole.

He quickly swooped up the blue-eyed boy off the couch, "Harold Edward Styles! Put me the fuck down!" Louis yelled as Harry carried him away upstairs. "Oh shit," Zayn commented as he heard his friend get snatched, still focusing his eyes on the screen, "Lou bears in some deep shit," Liam added, rolling his eyes. Niall nodded.

Meanwhile, upstairs, Harry had thrown Louis on the bed before he got on top of him.

"I'm gonna kick your ass, Harry," the shorter boy mumbled. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say, Boo-Bear," Harry stated as he started to kiss Louis neck. "It's lesson time," Harry deeply groaned out before continuing his actions. Louis moaned as Harry found his sweet spot on the side of his neck. "Harry~" he moaned out, but when he said that, Harry immediately corrected him. "Don't you dare say Harry, you know it's Daddy," Harry hushed him. (I literally just died laughing, no joke)

He pulled away from the Tomlinson boy's neck and instantly connected their lips. He deeply kissed him before slamming his tongue into his mouth. Harry practically shoved his tongue down Lou's throat as he rubbed up and down both of his arms. Harry pulled away, asking for permission. (Bc he's a good bf<333) "Safe word?" He asked, with Louis responding, "Green," Harry nodded, "Are you okay with this, babe?" He asked the submissive boy. He nodded. Harry continued to aggressively kiss him, literally deep-throating Louis with his tongue. Lou pulled away for a breath of air before going back to snogging the dreamy, green-eyed boy.

Harry started to tease Louis by lightly rubbing the bulge coming from his skinny jeans. He did that for a few minutes, not speeding up his pace. Louis didn't respond lightly to his boyfriend's actions. He pulled away to talk, but the other English boy started to suck his neck again, making him moan before he could get a word out.

"Daddy, please! Go faster, you fucker!" Louis whined, running his fingers through his doms curls.

"Boo-bear, you know if you're gonna be mean to Daddy you're not going to get what you want, and thats not how you talk to Daddy, especially when you want something," Harry replied slowing down a little, driving Louis insane. "Sorry Daddy, can you please go faster!" He begged. "Ok baby, thank you for fixing your language." Harry spoke, quickening his pace on Louis' jeans.

The heat in the room was rising, so they took off their shirts. Harry began to kiss down Louis' neck, sucking and biting it every so often. He got down to his collar bone, licking it harshly, gnawing it, Louis left out a bunch of small grunts. Harry looked up at Louis for a second, "Come on, baby bear, let it all out." He instructed, immediately attaching himself back on Lou's collar bone. Louis let out one of the loudest moans, making Harry quicken his movements, moving all the way down to the other boy's stomach, gracefully and swiftly dragging his fingers against the skin.

He looked back up at Louis again, who had the wildest blush across his face.

He looked back down at Louis' stomach and then down at the bulge coming from his dark skinny jeans. "Daddy...please.." Louis begged, looking back down at the green-eyed man. Harry nodded and started to plam his clothed bulge. Louis started to moan again, but even louder. Harry keeps going ham on Louis.

"Take off my pants!" He cried. Harry just kept going, not taking off Louis's jeans. Harry's expression turned cold.

"Don't forget, you decided to be quite rude earlier. This is a lesson," Harry scolded, slowing down his pace. (Harry you bitch) "But -" Harry cut off Louis' complaint. "This was your doing," he stared into Louis' annoyed eyes. "Now may I finish this lesson without any more complaints?" The taller man asked. Louis reluctantly nodded, figuring he would get at least a little satisfaction.

Harry put his hand back Louis erection and started pumping it once again. Satisfying nerves shot throughout the short man's body.

"Go faster..." Louis moaned as Harry decided to speed up his movements.

The Doncaster boy was on edge, "I'm gonna fucking bust!" Louis practically yelled, Harry stopped all motions. "What...?" He said, confused, Harry got up, got his shirt and put it on, and walked out, going back downstairs.

Louis was shocked. "OMG, YOU ASSHOLE!" he yelled after Harry.

Louis learned his lesson.

💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚

Omg that ending was terrible bc I had to get it down as fast as possible(I swear I'll do it where they actually ykyk). BUT I'll have the rest out as soon as I can.
Sorry if the next one is short. i have to get the next 8 out fast(it's gonna be ziam next)

(If there's any grammar problems, i didn't really get to check it

1187 words