Introduction

Distance is the most lethal of all parasites; if it finds the slightest gap to enter, it will slip through between two people and it will feed on their bond and become wider and wider till nothing of the bond is left.

***

"Maybe," said Rahul. "Maybe things aren't meant to be the same forever."

"Maybe," said Virat.

He didn't believe it, and yet he did.

Because the 31-year-old man addressing him was KL Rahul, an Indian cricket hero, a husband and an adult, and not Rahuliya, Virat's little brother and "property"...and he had been KL Rahul for quite a while, even if Virat had shut his eyes to it.

You think that one bond with that one person in your life will stay the same forever, and suddenly one day that person seems miles away, slipping out of grasp, maybe never to return again.

Has that Rahuliya slipped away from Virat for good?

Certainly not if Rohit Sharma has anything to do with it!

***

A/N: Yeah, I wanted something sad, something that's not chaos or wholesome, and the most difficult shot at sad is of course HulRat. Frankly, I can't even imagine them at odds.

So sassy_reads and I needed a lot of planning (plotwise and titlewise) and here I am with a sad HulRat, just the idea of which makes us want to cry.