Chapter 47: Castaways

Start from the beginning

(Y/N) lightly blushed from his compliment before swallowing the food she was eating. "Thank you, Franky." The two shared a smile before going back to eating.

Nami looked back at the men behind her making Robin and (Y/N) look back as well. "Cry babies. Geez." The two giggles at their navigator's words as Race looked up at the three women.

"AHHH!! And lovely pirate ladies too!!"

Race's screams made Troff quickly look up. "OH YOU'RE RIGHT!! They're so beautiful, I can't stop the tears!!" The man shouted as he ate.

"It seems your right." Robin giggled at Nami.

"Ugh. Well I wish they wouldn't cry so loud."

"I would cry too if I was stranded for three days without something to eat." (Y/N) shrugged before turning back to her food.

Luffy explained to the castaways where the crew was setting off to. "What?! You're headed for the New World??!" Race question the captain's words.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. I won't go into details, but that place is hell!!" Troff nervously explained.

"Huh? Hey wait. You mean you guys have been there?" Luffy asked the 'fishermen'.

"Uhh no..." The nervousness in Race's voice made (Y/N) glare at the man in suspicion.

"We.. just heard about it's stories from other sailors. They said it was a terrible place." Troff quickly explained. (Y/N) turned back to look at Franky. Without saying a word, they both agreed on their suspensions.

"I don't care about stories like that. We won't know for sure it's hell or not unless we go!" Luffy laughed at the men without a care in the world. Everyone felt a hard thud on the ship making Luffy walk outside. "What was that?"

(Y/N) peaked out the door, over Nami's head to see another castaway. "Ohh! Hey there friend! You've really saved us with that food, so I wanted to do something in return to thank you! My name's Stansen. And under current circumstances, I'm acting as Captain."

The man picked up and quickly threw the barrel he had up to the crew. Zoro caught the barrel with ease making (Y/N)'s jaw drop. "It's a special drink we save for times like this. Enjoy yourself!" Stansen grinned up at the crew.

"Thanks!" Zoro happily accepted the barrel before the crew walked back to their seats. Zoro chugged down the new booze they got before speaking. "Man. You are a strange bunch of guys."

"Seriously. You don't have anything to eat, but you got tons of this stuff?!" Usopp question the men.

"Yeah well... Anyway, this food is great!" Stansen quickly changed the subject. "We were lucky to run into you guys when we did! Especially, way out here." The man spoke with scarfing down food.

Luffy smiled back at the man, laughing with a face full of food. "It's no big deal!"

"But it is!" Stansen happily exclaimed. "If we could only go back to where we came from, we would be able to give you a better reward than this."

(Y/N) stared at the drink in front of her before pushing it away. 'I can't trust it.'

"You're not fooling anyone. The truth is, you want us to help you get there. Don't you?" Sanji asked the man while washing dishes.

"You got me! Is it that obvious?" Stensen laughed with Luffy before the captain agreed to take them.

"Now wait a minute, Luffy!" Nami spoke up to her captain. "What about the log pose?! If we change course now and don't go to Fish-Man Island, we'll be screwed!"