"It just three days Jimin....what if he stays here....he is a performer he requires free times...that does not mean he ignores yo....." Namjoon tried to control.

"....it...it's OK....I understand....I was little dramatic...." Jimin said.

"Correct...." this time he interrupted by Namjoon.

"Chimmy....do one thing call Jungkook your house for these days....you won't be alone..."

"Correct!!!" Jimin shouted.

Taehyung got quite.

"If you stand there like this.... the mirror will fall for you....." idol hugged his doctor who was standing in washroom.

" idol hugged his doctor who was standing in washroom

Jungkook flinched. He just took a deep breath. "....y...you will take...bath...I...I'm going....."

"Jungkook....wait!....what is it?.....you didn't have your dinner....then....tell me"

He looked at him blinklessly ".......n...nothing....I'm...." tears appeared.  He tried to hide and turn to leave.

Couldn't....idol held him tightly. Eyes on doctor's moist ones....

"Look at my eyes.....strong order made the room silent.

Doe eyes left the havyness of solty drops....those followed on a beautiful creation.

".....I...I....I..........failed....."

".....and why you think so....." Taehyung held him more tightly.

".....That...kid....o...one year old
...his.....h..heart....wh...whole......" he got week on feet.

Tae immediately hugged him. Doctor sobbing in his hold.

"...you will....save....him...." Taehyung whispered.

"....h...how....will...I....I....know....his....situation....I...I...can't" Jungkook broke in grip.

"You're a doctor....you can't quit....I know you're upset but....not lost....just need to relax.......ok...." he left just and went near gazebo.

Jungkook stood there like a statue. His eyes were blurry....hurting a lot he was not in a mode to react. Suddenly felt two hand on his neck. They slowly pulled down the zipper of his hoodie...and that left him exposing his upper area. He took deep sobbing uneven breath. The person who was in the room witnessing him on mirror. When his eyes finally got satisfied...he slowly remove those metal piercings from his ear. Jungkook mind giving him hint of upcoming incidents but his core didn't agree to react.

He was right....the incident he was expecting....happened....he saw his last cloth fell down. His feet curled up immediately. The coldness made him shivered. Making him shocked the light of the room went off......and he found some scented candles all over room
.....and the other person....in dim light he could see him...in front of him
He tried to held him but Jungkook's faint voice stop him"....I....I...please"