"Love, wait it's not what you think" He said as he came towards me and tried holding my hand but I ain't letting that happen.

"Obviously it's not what I think, it better not be! NOW SPEAK UP OR THIS KNIFE WILL BE ON YOUR THROAT" I screamed at him. So much for being calm.

He backed away and held his hands up trying to stop me.

"Love, calm down-"

"Don't call me that" I said. I did not want to hear that right now.

"Okay let me explain then" He said.

"I didn't go there to meet her, I swear. I went for a meeting which is exactly what I told you before going there" He said but it felt like lies to me. Too many coincidences.

"why was she with you then?!" I shouted at him.

"She came there. She wore a wig and sat in the table I was waiting for and then she passed me a contract which was just bullshit. I did not go there to meet her--"

"WHAT ABOUT THE FLOWERS? YOU GAVE ME THE SAME ONE!"

"I don't know how to she got it, I didn't give them to her. Why the fuck would I give flowers to her? Why would I give flowers to anyone except you?" He said but for some reason my brain couldn't accept it.

"All this sounds too fake Ayaan" I told him the truth. There's nothing to hide now.

"You need to trust me Kiara"

"I DO. I TRUST YOU BUT I CAN'T WITH HER ON YOUR SIDE 24/7"

"She doesn't matter to me, you do" He said in a calm voice. I don't understand how he's dealing with me shouting right now. Why is he calm? How is he so calm?

"I KNOW BU--"

One moment we were arguing and he was 5 steps away and the next moment his lips were on mine.

His lips were on mine.

If it wasn't for him holding me by my waist, I would've been on the floor right now.

One of his hand was on my nape and the other on my waist, he pulled me closer by the waist and took his time kissing me.

I stood still, I couldn't process anything. It was as if I lost the ability to control my own body. He noticed my stiffness and was about to pull away from the kiss but I regained my control and pulled him by fisting his shirt and slammed my lips on him. He was taken aback but he took control immediately.

It's not everyday that I'll get this chance so I had to make the best out of it.

Ayaan's POV

I couldn't help it. This time I lost control and I was sure if I didn't stop her from overthinking I would die, quite literally.

I slammed my lips on hers to shut her up and it worked. She stiffened, as if she lost control of everything in her body and I had the control over it.

I pulled her towards me and kissed her passionately. If it was our first kiss it might as well be a memorable one, ignoring the situation.
She still hadn't given any reaction.