Epilogue - Karma

" Now we move towards the most anticipated moment of tonight , ' The award for exponential growth in the economic year 2025 goes to........ " , the anchor paused to hype up the audience and continued, " The Kapoor Urbans from India " .

It had been 2 years since they were together their love for each other had only grew so did their business, they even acquired back 'Kapoor urbans' and merged all companies with it .

The hall echoed with huge rounds of applause as Priya dressed in a sea green colour sequin saari, made her way towards the stage with a huge smile on her face.

" Congratulations ma'am ", the anchor spoke forwarding the award in her direction

Priya gave him a polite nod , " If you don't mind I would like to take this award along with my husband, because of whom I won this award " , she requested.

" Mr.Kapoor please come to the stage to receive the award ", the anchor requested on mic .

Soon a man dressed in blue suit, well set hair walked upto the stage with a wide grin .

People present in the hall gasped, confusion lingered in the air as the man stood next Priya with a hand on her waist

People present in the hall gasped, confusion lingered in the air as the man stood next Priya with a hand on her waist .

" Sir if I am not wrong you are The Ram Kapoor, once the famous business tycoon", the anchor asked the question which almost every person in the room had in mind.

Ram chuckled, sharing a knowing glance with priya for a second before turning his gaze back to anchor, " Yes I am Ram Kapoor, once the famous business tycoon and now Mrs.Priya Kapoor's husband " .

" Sir would you like to share the reason behind your sudden disappearance from business world ", the anchor asked hesitantly.

" It was because of certain personal issue I would not like to share, now can we go forward with the award ceremony ", ram spoke in a polite yet authoritative tone.

" Ye...yes sir ", the anchor fumbled, " Ladies and gentlemen please applaud for Mr. And Mrs. Kapoor ",
the anchor announced enthusiastically presenting them the award .