3

12:27●

It was finally Friday and you were more than glad. This week was not exactly your week but it wasn't all that bad either.

Lately Miles have been getting hella close to that Gwen girl and you weren't too happy about that.

He basically dragged her along to our lunch table so she wouldn't feel left out which you didn't have a problem with until you noticed that she literally will not stop giving you dirty look anytime she sees you.

But besides her you and Kylie actually met a girl. She was also new, however, unlike Gwen she was a sweetheart. Her name was Mia and you and Kylie instantly clicked with her. Soon your dou became a trio.

You were all sitting at a random table outside eating lunch.

"Bitch stop eating my food!" Kylie playfully yelled at Mia.

"You ain't even fucking eating." Mia rolled her eyes.

"I'm not hungry you want mine?" I pushed my food over to her.

"Thanks Y/N! You the best." She smiled at me and then stuck her tongue out at Kylie.

Ganke and Miles soon walked over joining y'all.

"So y'all coming to my our game tonight?" Miles asked.

"Of course imma go cheer for my man." Kylie said as she made a face that said obviously.

"Thanks babe." Ganke smiled and gave her a peck on the lips.

"What about y'all?" Miles pointed to me and Mia.

"Of course I'm gonna go! Can't missout on my first game here." Mia told Miles.

"And you?" He pointed to me.

"I don't know yet." I shrugged.

"What? You always come though." Miles sounded a little sad.
"You were my loudest cheerleader."

"Yeah well clearly not anymore." I said in a sassy tone.

"Ight." He figured what I was getting at.