Chapter 3: Kingdom of Dwarves

HOSHI POV

Myself, Rimuru and our friends follow the Ameld River north in search for artisans who can help make clothing and houses for the village. We're headed to Dwargon, the Kingdom of the Dwarves. I'm more hiped just to meet the Elves and to learn how my Soulmate is. Thanks to the Tempest Wolves we have good speed. But now we are camping and who would have thought meat would taste so good.

Rimuru: "Gobta."

Gobta: "Yes, sir?"

Rimuru: "What is the town we're heading for like?" I got to the bone of my meat but  instead of tossing it I just started to eat it.

Gobta: "W-Well... It's officially called the 'Armed Nation of Dwargon.' It's a beautiful city constructed from a modified natural cave system, and it's home to not only Dwarves, but elves, human, and lots more." Rimuru started to fantasize about elves. "The Dwarf king, Gazel Dwargo, is known as the Hero King. He's deeply admired by all the people."

Rimuru: dreamy "Elves..." I just sighed.

Hoshi: "Is it okay for monsters like us to enter Dwargon?"

Rigur: "No need to worry. Dwargon is a neutral free-trade city. All fighting is prohibited by the king."

Hoshi: "I see."

Rigur: "And that's made possible by the Armed Nation of Dwargon's immense military might. It's said that the dwarven army has been undefeated for a thousand years." 

Hoshi Rimuru: shocked "A thousand years? That is impressive/awesome!"

Hoshi: mind "Wonder how thy look."

THIRD POV

Hoshi steers into space with stars in her eyes with the thought of armored dwarves.

Gobta: mumbles "Last time I went there, they picked a fight with me outside the gate..." Rigur speaks louder to block the mumbling.

Rigur: "There won't be any trouble!" Rimuru cloud feel something was off but Hoshi was still in space.

Rimuru: mind "I'm pretty sure a huge red flag just went up... Was is just me?" Rigur grabs a stick that had meat on it.

Rigur: "Look, Lady Hoshi!" He held the meat in front of her. "They've cooked up nicely!" She came out off her daze and grabbed the meat with her moth and ate it like that.

TIME SKIP HOSHI POV

A Goblin on foot would take tow or more months to get to Dwargon, but on the back of a Tempest Wolf it's three days.

Rigur: "Are you sure you want to go in with just Gobta, Great Rimuru, Lady Hoshi?" We are about to make our way to the city.

Rimuru: "Yeah. We don't want to draw too much attention by going in a big group. We'll take Gobta along to us the way."

Rigur: worry "But..." Gobta cut him off.

Gobta: "We'll be fine!"

Ranga: sad tone "Masters..."

Hoshi: "We'll be back soon, so wait for us here." We walked of to the gates where there was a line of people.

Rimuru: "This is quite a line. They must be strict about checking everyone." I nodded knowing that it is the same with some country's from my old life.

Gobta: "Once we're inside, we can move around as we please, though."

Hoshi: mind "I want to get a new sword. Preferably a light wight, yet strong one."

Thug: "Hey! Hey, hey, hey!" We turned around to look at two thugs.

Thug 2: "What's a couple of monsters and a little girl doing here?" Thy are trying to be though.