Chapter 46: The Thousand Sunny

Start from the beginning

"HE'S HERE!" (Y/N) turned to Chopper, confused. "Usopp came back after all! You hear that guys? Usopp's right over there!"

"Are you sure??" Robin questioned the deer, but he quickly responded in affirmation.

'I don't see him..' (Y/N) thought as she looked out for a few seconds. Zoro called her over to help fend off the cannonballs. "On it!"

(Y/N) ran up the stairs, looking out towards Garp's battle ship. "Bring it, old man." (Y/N) popped her shoulders before flying at cannons, slicing her sickles into them. She was attempting to knock them down, but to (Y/N)'s surprise, she sliced right though them. (Y/N) landed back down on the deck. "What the hell.."

"What's wrong, (Y/N)?" Franky asked the woman while shooting down more cannons.

"I don't know how, but I was able to cut through those cannonballs." (Y/N) looked at her sickles in shock.

"You were a peace with your blades and the world around you." Zoro calmly said to her before slicing down more cannonballs. "I'll explain more later, but focus on that feeling you had before. Use it to your advantage."

(Y/N) nodded at the swordsman before flying back up towards the enemy. 'At peace with my blades.' The woman smirked lightly before slicing more cannonballs like paper, allowing them to explode behind her. "EVERYONE PROTECT THE SHIP!!" Luffy yelled out to his crew while using his Gum Gum Balloon to bounce cannonballs off him.

(Y/N) heard a familiar voice call out to the crew. "HEYYY You should be happy!! Your friend, Usopp, is back! So how about the weather we're having today..." (Y/N) landed back down on deck, allowing shadows to move her eyes as she listened to her former crew mate. "Chopper! We should go fishing! Hahaha after the cannonballs are gone, of course! Hahahaha oh by the way! I got some great news! If you guys just turn around and pick me up right now, then I'll be happy to be your Vice Captain! Good deal, huh?! HEYY LUFFY!! GUYS!! I know you're all nervous about seeing me again, but we're all buddies here! Come onnn It's not a big deal!"

(Y/N) felt anger from his words and refused to listen to the boy any longer. Blocking Usopp out while she went back to slicing cannonballs. "Luffy!! Usopp's calling for us!" Chopper ran up to informed his captain.

"I can't hear him."

"Zoro?!!" Chopper questioned the swordsman.

"I don't hear anything!" Zoro yelled back to the doctor while slicing more cannonballs.

"You lier he's right there!! (Y/N)??" Chopper sheepishly called out to the duel wielder.

"Sorry, doctor. I don't even see the boy, let alone hear him." (Y/N) yelled back before sending a large kick of air to blow a group of cannons off course and into the ocean.

(Y/N) flinched when she heard Usopp's voice again. "I'M SORRYYY!! I'M TOO STUBBORN, I KNOW!! I TAKE BACK EVERY WORD I SAIDDD!" (Y/N) smiled over at the lose nose before landing on deck. "BUT WILL YOU LET ME TAKE IT BACK?! PLEASEE!! I'M BEGGING YOU! YOU GOTTA FORGIVE ME! If I'm not with you, there's no point! Don't leave me alone!! I NEED YOU GUYS! I'll do anything!! Please let me join the crew... JUST ONE MORE TIMEEE!!"

Luffy quickly stretched back his arm as far as he could towards the long nose man on shore. "HURRY UP!! GRAB ON ALREADY!!!" The captain sobbed as he yelled for his crew mate.

(Y/N) laughed when she saw Luffy and Usopp hit their heads together when the long nosed was pulled back on board. "Welcome back, Usopp." The (h/c) haired woman happily smiled at the reunion.

"ALRIGHT! THE GANG'S ALL HERE!! We're gonna get away from these stupid cannonballs and head to the New World! LET'S GOOO!!" Luffy cheered, throwing his fist into the air.