Gracie knelt down to pet and kiss Weenie. Madelyn then led Gracie into the kitchen by her hand.

"It smells so good Maddie, what are you making?" Gracie asked.

"Pizza." Madelyn said with a smile.

Gracie wrapped her arms around Madelyn's waist from behind.

"I missed you, pretty girl." She said.

"I missed you more." Madelyn replied.

Gracie nuzzled her chin into the crook of Madelyn's neck.

"I'm so glad you and your things are here." Gracie said with a sigh, relieved that they were now living together.

"Me too baby, me too." She said. "Want some wine?"

"Ooh, yes please." Gracie said.

Madelyn poured her a glass of wine and they drank together while waiting for the pizzas to be done. At all times, they were touching each other, whether it was just a finger touch or a back rub, the two girls were always connected.

"Are you fully healed now?" Gracie asked as she gently lifted Madelyn's shirt up, referring to her ovarian cyst surgery a week earlier. 

"Pretty much." Madelyn replied, smiling from the warm touch of Gracie's fingers on her lower stomach.

"Good." Gracie said with a wink and smirk as she dragged her fingers along the waistband of Madelyn's pants.

Madelyn chuckled, knowing exactly what Gracie meant.

Madelyn and Gracie enjoyed their dinner on the couch, snuggled together with Weenie. They lit a few candles and everything felt so cozy and warm. After a few hours of relaxing together, they decided to take it to the bedroom.

Madelyn trailed behind Gracie as they walked down the hallway and reached out to squeeze Gracie's butt. Gracie knew exactly what was coming and started to run to the bedroom. Both girls giggled as Madelyn chased her and tackled her onto the bed. 

"Gotcha." Madelyn said as she laid on top of Gracie.

Gracie jutted her lips out and they began to kiss passionately. Madelyn slowly moved her hands under Gracie's shirt and stroked her bare skin.

"Your hands are so cold, Mads." Gracie whispered in between kisses.

"Well, you're hot. I'm sure you can warm them up." Madelyn joked.

Gracie laughed and pulled her shirt off and then Madelyn's. They had missed each other, they hadn't been able to be too physical since Madelyn's surgery. Gracie flipped over so that now she was on top.

Madelyn smiled. "Eager, aren't you..."

"Just take your pants off." Gracie pleaded with a smirk. 

Madelyn chuckled but did as she said.

Gracie kissed Madelyn's chest. Madelyn exhaled loudly. 

"Lower." Madelyn whispered.

"Yes ma'am." Gracie replied. 

Gracie grasped her girlfriend's thighs as she moved lower and lower. Madelyn moaned as she felt Gracie's touch.

GRACIE

💌