Chapter 1 : Back to school.

POV BILLIE:

Bip bip bip... at 6 am already ?
I already hate this fucking alarm I wish school would start later bro.
I leave the bed half asleep today is my first day of school I enter in university I'm a bit nervous but sure it's gonna be fine.
I eat half my breakfast and I take the bus to go to school.
My parents are not here they went on vacations together for a few weeks.

And my brother Finneas lives with his girlfriend Claudia.
I take my school bag , and I head to the private car.
I come from a family with a good financial situation so we can afford to have a private taxi everyday for school.

The taxi hold the door for me and I enter to the university of New York I'm a bit anxious but it's gonna be alright.
Around 15 min later, the taxi stops in front of the school.

As soon as I arrive there's adults calling my name and asking me to join my class

I don't know anyone here it's all new, I'm a bit anxious.
My family calls me to wish me a good first school day.

I enter into the class , and the teacher introduce us what are the rules here , and what are the plans for this year.

There's a guy sitting next to me that can't stop shaking his foot against the table, it stresses me out.
I look at him and smile nicely " Are you okay ? You keep shaking your foot?".

He stops " Yeah, sorry... but that's none of your business."
He's kinda mean wow, I barely know him, I don't even know what his name is.

I answer " Well what a great way to meet my first classmate, you're not very welcoming..."

He gets agressive " Okay I'm gonna go take an other seat you annoy me lady!".
He's so fucking weird, I let him take an other seat, and I hear the teacher yelling at him " Jesse Rutherford why are you changing your seat while the teacher is speaking !
That's disrespectful you can't do that here."

Oh so his name is Jesse, at least I know...
Jesse answers to the teacher " What the hell is your problem if I change my seat ? And what you say is bullshit like every year!"

Everyone in the class is surprised the teacher yells " Jesse Rutherford im gonna call your parents if you continue !"

Jesse becomes even more furious " You can call them ! That's the only thing you know how to do in this shitty school , call my parents !".

He leaves the class punching the door, I'm unlucky to seat with the wrong guy of the class.

After a few hours the teacher finish her talk, and I get ready to go back home after my school day.
But the teacher stops me when everyone left the class " Hey you're Billie Eilish right?"

I nod " Yeah." She looks at me in the eyes making my heart pounding a bit" I saw your high school grades, you're excellent I'm sure you'll be great here.
And do not care about Jesse, he has a complicated life do not take it personally.
He repeated 2 times it's a complicated situation...".

I think it's nice that she's trying to reassure me a bit since it's my first day and I don't know anyone in here.

I thank the teacher " Thank you for telling me that, I'll sit next to someone else next time it's alright. Have a good evening Miss Waldorf."

I leave the class, and I head to my taxi, I see Jesse looking intrigued by me, he stops in front of me" Wow the princess has a private taxi .
The life of riches girls I guess..."

I nod shy " Yeah I'm going home bye."
He grabs my wrist " Hey wait... I'm sorry for being rude to you earlier.
It was mean sorry about that."

I nod " It's okay... I accept the apologies."
He asks " I'm Jesse by the way."
I answer " Yeah I know the teacher yelled your name twice...I'm Billie."

Jesse looks at his taxi arriving too, I guess he has tons of money too.
He gets ready to leave " Alright Billie... have a good evening see you tomorrow.
And again I'm sorry."

I enter in the car and I immediately relax in my bedroom back home.
I call my family and I get ready to sleep around 10 PM.

I hope tomorrow is gonna be a good day since I'm starting school.

TO BE CONTINUED.

Hi everyone !
So this is the first chapter of my new story called « My weakness. »
I'm hoping you're gonna like this new one.

VOTE&COMMENT ❤️!!