"How've you been I haven't talked to you in a while?" I asked her. "That's because you been so busy with DD and Vani but I've been good just taking care of Ari that's all." she said to me. "I know that's what you're doing but tell me how do you really feel because you know yesterday was Jason's one year anniversary for his death." I said to her.

"I mean it was hard especially for Ari but you know I have to be strong for her so I can't always break down because I know then she will and I can't have that happening." she said to me. "You should have called and I would have came over to your house." I said to her.

"No because you and Desi both know how I feel about calling y'all when it comes down to Jason." she said to me. "Hopefully you eventually realize you can call us because you have been dealing with the pain of losing him all by yourself when you need someone even mami and papi have been trying to tell you that." I said to her.

"Can we talk about something else?" she asked me. "Yeah we can like how about you tell me what DD has surprised for me because he won't tell me." I said to her. "Even if I did know I wouldn't tell you." she said to me.

"He been so secretive like he won't tell me shit nigga be pissing me off." I said to her. "He must don't be pissing you off that bad if y'all be together for what nine years now." she said to me. "He got great dick so why would I leave that." I said to her.

"That's nasty but let me get my niece and daughter so you can get ready for whatever DD got planned for you." she said to me. "Fine I'll call them down." I said to her. So then I called the girls down and they both came downstairs.

"Vani have fun with your Auntie and Ari and don't be bad." I said to her. "Mama I'm never bad you and daddy just think I am." she said to me. "Trust me when I say you are but I love you and see you later." I said to her. "Love you." she said to me as she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Alright Ddot have fun tonight and I'll talk to you later." Dani said to me. "I will and I'll talk to you later." I said to her. And then her and the kids left and I went upstairs to go and get ready for whatever surprise DD has for me.

^Devani/ Outfit

^Devani/ Outfit