The Makeover

"Nasty gyal get up and  ansa yuh phone yuh Nuh see seh yuh alarm a ring off eh phone and wake up everybody. " Jessica my sister yelled after she threw a pillow at me

"Ok I'll get up but yuh Neva did affi fling di pillow pan mi ennuh!!anyways Good morning. " I said sitting up and rubbing my eyes and reaching for my phone

I went to the bathroom and took a shower and got ready to go to the academy for the makeover.

*As some of you may know I have been on tsquad for 10 years and then i just left the country and went to live with my dad in Jamaica for 3 but now I'm back and I'm gonna surprise my peoples. Only Tommy knows that I'm back.*

I put on my black crop top with hotties written in red, black pair of jeans, my air force 1s , a black hoodie, sunglasses and slicked my hair back

(Jayden's car)

At the academy

Sitting in my car nervous asf. I called my dad to let him know that I'm at Tommy's. I walked inside the building instantly the music was heard. Sneakily i walked through the crowd and sat beside Blossum. She instantly turned her head and when she realized it was me she gave me a huge hug.

"Twin i missed you. you look so pretty. What you doing here?" 

" I missed you too Twin and I'm back."

"Tommy know you here?"

"Yeah he told me to come."

"Oh ok great so Tsquad about reaudition cause of some proving loyalty stuff"

"Oh shit Does that mean I have to do that aswell?"

"No but you know Tommy gonna you to dance"

"Gurl you know that's no problem for me"

All of a sudden we heard Tommy voice on the mic

"NVY YOU KNOW WHAT SINCE TSQUAD HERE LET TSQUAD GO FIRST"

TSQUAD DID THEIR HOPOUT 

After the last member danced Tommy told them to stay were they were

"I want yall to stay right there in that circle and show your love for HOTGIRL JD"

After said that i hopped and did my thing 

(Skip to Sassy)

After dancing I went up to table and put my T up in Tommy face and showed the back of my shirt 'NEVER LEFT' and walked off (went back to my seat)

~Time skip ~

After all the screaming laughing and hyping up people the audition finally came to an end. I decided to go outside. All of a sudden I felt someone put their hand around my shoulder.

"BITCH WHO THE HELL" I was ready to knock a nigga out

"Girl calm down it's just me any ways what's up " Her best friend, K3 said 

"I'm going home that's whats up. You want me to carry you home?"

"Girl you can't leave yet Nvy went to get some food."

"OH then I'll stay" 

We went back inside Kimora and decided to talk to her 

"Hi jj you wanna film a tiktok"

"Yeah let's do it"

Yall imma be honest before i could even turn and shake my behind i felt some wind gusted out of my body bitch i was thrown like a ball and landed on my ass.

"NIGGA what you do dat foh! Almost bust my ass!!!!!"

"Your still a child idk why u think can shake yah ass on camera"

I rolled my eyes and walked away. I  went to nvy and tootoo gave them hugs while eating pizza.

After the conversation I told everyone bye and Drove k3,Darius and sassy home, then i went home after.

Courtney speaking <3

YAll i tried and i know it was ass but be gentle with me