Chapter 41- Stalker

Start from the beginning

Tyler gave her a look. "Stop looking for the monster, it's dangerous." He answered. 

"If it means stopping a possible killer, we have to continue." Y/n answered. 

Tyler sighed and got up, she could still see him sweating Tyler sweating. Y/n looked at him concerned as he shook his head at her. 

"I'm warning you, Y/n, stop before it gets you into trouble." Tyler warns she could see more beads of sweat falling and she looked really concerned, nobody can sweat that much...unless his master is n-.

The door opened and the bell rung snapping Y/n out of her thoughts. Ms. Thornhill walked up, Tyler visibly relaxed probably relieved for the distraction as she walked over and gave Tyler her order and she smiled at Y/n in greeting and Y/n smiled back politely and went back to her reading while sipping her latte.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~With Wyatt~

Wyatt's helmet's ears flapped around in the wind as Fester drove them. Wyatt gestured for Fester to take a left, he did and they came to a stop a few minutes later. 

Wyatt and Fester hid behind some trees and Wyatt pulled out his spy glass and watched as Xavier rode his bike to a car as Dr. Kinbott stepped out.

"Hey, what's so urgent? What happened?" Kinbott asked worriedly. 

"I had a dream where you died." Xavier confessed. 

"...get in the car." 

The two climb in the car and start talking. Wyatt lowered the spyglass with wide eyes. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wyatt was now storming into Principal Weems' office.

"Principal Weems, it is imperative that I speak to you about Dr. Kinbott." He demands.

Weems smiled at him. "Wyatt, we were just talking about you." 

"Speak of the devil." A voice said.

Wyatt turned around and saw Kinbott standing with a tray of tea.

"And she shall appear." Wyatt said coldly.

"Dr. Kinbott was just discussing your assessment. I need to sign it before she hands it to court." Weems explained.

"What's the verdict doctor? Am I cured?" Wyatt asked sarcastically.

Dr. Kinbott set the tray of tea down on Weems's desk and glared at Wyatt.

"I'm glad you find it amusing because the judge assigned to your case won't." She snapped.

"I've explained to Dr. Kinbott that you've recently been taking small but meaningful steps towards embracing your new Nevermore family." Weems said.

"Yes." Wyatt quickly agreed. "I think I've actually reached the half hug stage. And I've gotten better at expressing my more romantic side with (Y/n)."

Dr. Kinbott looked skeptical as she drank her tea.

"I've been reading about hypnotherapy. I think it might be a good technique to unlock my inner Wyatt. Are you a devotee?" He slyly asked.

Dr. Kinbott smiled. "Yes. Very much so. I applaud your new willingness to delve deep into yourself. I'm seeing you on Monday. We can start then."

Weems looked at Wyatt. "What did you so urgently need to discuss Wyatt?"

"It can wait, now if you'll excuse me, I have some homework to do."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~