01

Taking a deep breath with a blindfold wrapped around my eyes, I lifting my hands, I made the earth rise underneath the robots, their movements causing the ground to tremble and vibrate. I was aware of the circle of metal machines surrounding me, tracking their movements with my feet.

One robot hurled a projectile towards me, and with a forceful kick, I caused boulders to fly towards them, hearing the clankings and metal clatter all around, indicating their fall. I was in control, but I was also not alone. The land beneath my feet was an ally, and together, we worked together to subdue our mutual nemesis.

Suddenly, the ground below my feet began to tremble, as if the earth itself was fighting alongside me. My legs felt the vibrations from the robots' movements, and I was ready to evade any attacks they would throw at me. A machine threw a piece of metal at me, and with a quick kick, I launched boulders at the robots, hearing the metallic clangs of their destruction.

A brief moment of calm was shattered after someone or something grabbed my arm, and as electricity surged and raced through my body, I let out a painful scream, grabbing the robotic arm in a struggle. With all my strength, I pushed water into the arm, causing it to short circuit and eventually fall to the ground.

2 robots were left.

I set myself in a wide-legged fighting stance, carefully feeling the vibrations of the earth around me. I let my arms raise and then brought them down, making a mighty rumble and tossing one robot up in the air.

While they were airborne, I raised my hand to push the other robot into the airborne one, hearing one last metallic clang of defeat.

Once I removed my blindfold, I took in the sight of the broken robots and the damaged ground. I gasped at the impressive destruction of my previous attacks, but knowing I had to finish the job, I moved my arms again, sending the earth to shift back into place and making the surface flat again.

"Wonderful work, Makeda."I smiled at the sound of the familiar voice.

I turned to face Kuvira, excited by the sound of her voice. I excitedly jogged towards Kuvira, I wrapped her in a warm hug and then pulled away for a moment.

"I missed you!" I exclaimed as I held both her hands making her chuckle abit before she placed a kiss on my forehead.

"I missed you too."She responded as she placed her hand on my cheek.

"I have great news. We are visiting the Earth Kingdom."She responded which made me smile hard but I quickly made the smile disappear and made it small.

Kuvira was not aware that I was in a relationship with Mako, and I always snuck off to go see Mako at night.

"Kuvira, I do not want to see that snobby prince."I mumbled as I rolled my eyes and walked side by side with Kuvira as I crossed my arms.

"He's quite fond of you," Kuvira chuckled, and I rolled my eyes with a grimace.

After taking a much-needed shower, I carefully applied some extra perfume, wanting to look my best when I saw Mako. My heart raced with excitement as my feelings for him grew. We shared so many intimate details with each other, and he was always there to lift my spirits up when I felt down. We met whenever Kuvira and I got invited to another fancy dinner by the prince, and I made sure to show my appreciation for his kindness in the most subtle ways possible.

Prince Wu stood in front of me, clutching a bouquet of tulips in one hand and offering it to me.

"Makeda! My beautiful Kay!" he exclaimed, making me feel my cheeks flush with embarrassment. Kuvira nudged me, urging me to be more grateful as I took the flowers from his hand with a polite smile.