Shinichiro Smut

TW: S*x, Unprotected s*x, P*ssy eating, Moaning, c*m,

Pet names: Angel, Baby, Good girl, Queen

Aftercare: Sweet, gentle, caring, worship, praise, cuddles

Shinichiro loved you, Your body, your moans, you wet beautiful cunt needy for him and him only. You gripped at his hair as he ate you out, his tounge licking your sweet little clit, two fingers thrusting in and out of your sweet little hole.

"mmmmm~~ My sweet Angel, You always taste so good~~" He hummed into your pussy he was pussy drunk. His eyes filled with lust, hair fell into his face as he kept licking your sensitive bud going faster as he heard you moan, "ahhhhh~ ngh...~"

You felt him stop, he then kissed your lips the precum dripping into your mouth. Humming he grabbed your left Titty and began messaging it slowly, then left hickeys around the niple teasing you.

"Sh-Shin... I- Nee.. d...You...P-please..." You pleaded, He stopped and looked down at you, "I know, baby. You're so impatient Angel. But I'll Give my queen whatever she desires." Shinichiro rubbed his throbbing member and kissed you deeply before rubbing the tip against your folds, teasing you. Acting as if he was gonna put it in but he just put the tip in then took it out.

You grabbed his chain and pulled him onto you, his Dick thrusting all the way in, You took his cock so good. Shinichiro chuckled, and rolled his hips and slowly started thrusting in and out, "Needy much, My angel?" "Ngh~ Aaahhh~" Moans feeling the room, Your own overpowering over Shin's.

"You take my cock so good, Angel. My good good angel. You're so tight, so perfect." he whispered and started thrusting a bit faster.

The knot in your stomach getting stronger and stronger, You looked down and swear you saw Shin's cock in your womb. "You're gonna be such a beautiful Mother." He breathed as he started going faster.

Your breath hitched.. Before cumming on his cock. Then you felt his sweet hot cum inside he then thrusted slower, beads of sweat visible on his face and he kissed your stomach up to your lips.

"I love you so much, Baby. My angel, My Queen."

after a few more rounds, Shinichiro gave you a nice bath, dinner, and lots of care. He carried you since you couldn't walk.

"My angel."