Did he neglect to tell Olivia all bad that came with their earned good?

Well. Not really. Thomas Shelby was always on Olivia's back, telling her off for this, and for that. He was always going on about these days about her behavior getting out of line incase of the Inspector, and it he wanted to book her for a minor misdemeanor.

She'd been trying as of late to keep out of anything sketchy, (for her sake, not Tommy's).

But, it shouldn't have been the Inspector she was worried about.

He didn't need to terrorize her. He had the ability to terrorize the Shelbys anyway, he didn't need Olivia in his plans.

Olivia should've been more concerned with the general population of Small Heath. The ones who hated her, and despised that last name of hers. She kind of forgot about all those people who cursed her name (other than her aunt) and prayed for her downfall, because they'd been scared of her.

And she thought that fear from the people of Small Heath had been a good thing. All the people who stepped out of her way on the footpath, as if the Shelby name had some horrid disease that they didn't want to catch. All the people who didn't dare go near her because she was the Shelby Girl.

Olivia thought it was protection.

And she should've known that protection never would've lasted in the dead of night. When the moon, the stars, and the night chill come out to play, along with the men who have a vendetta against the Shelbys and find revenge in the form of the Shelby Girl, who has nothing.

She had no-one around to potentially save her. She had no brothers around to act as bodyguards.

She had nothing.

In this moment, Olivia felt like just a Shelby, where the name meant nothing, and she was just going to fall victim to a man who had had a bad day, or a bad month.

Olivia had noticed the heavy footsteps at first, and then glanced back to see a shadow following after hers. One of a much larger frame, a man. An adult man.

She gulped. She hadn't seen anyone around at night except for Jack on this particular evening.

But, this wasn't Jack. Jack didn't exhale deeply with every step like he was running out of breath (according to Eleanora, who had watched him running laps last week: he was quite fit and healthy), and Jack hadn't been holding any alcohol in his hands when he'd bumped into the Shelby girl.

In the silent night of Small Heath, Olivia could hear the liquid in the unopened bottles splashing about.

So, the man wasn't drunk yet. Perhaps that could be a positive with all things considered. Olivia was trying to have some of Charlotte Junia's beautiful optimism and believe that maybe this man was on his way to get totally and utterly shit-faced at a mate's house.

He wasn't about to teach Olivia Shelby the consequences of her namesake.

Suddenly, the bottles clanked on the floor. As if the man was putting them down.

Olivia didn't look back to see what he was up to. All she knew, was that she'd taken off in a sprint. She thinks. She's not too sure. Olivia had consumed a lot of rum tonight, and she'd totally forgotten about her slowed reaction times and that total garbage.