1. Warrior in the Space Station

In the vast space the Herta space station was floating calmly. It was peacefully overlooking the large blue planet. In one of its elevators the sound of a violin can be heard as a purple haired woman was mimicking the action of playing a violin.

Then the sound of an alarm is heard as three Voidrangers of the Antimatter legion had manifested around and attacked, causing chaos to occur. The people inside were screaming and running in fear.

"Let's go fast!" A girl shouted as she ran with her companion.

"Everyone come fast!" Another girl with pink hair ordered with a shout while a boy was also helping her.

While that was going on the woman was calmly and serenely going through her motions in rhythm with the music. As she was doing that more of the monsters of the Antimatter legion appeared and attacked causing further chaos while those inside the station were trying their best to help the people.

The music then stopped abruptly and the  place was flooded by crimson signs showing warning signs.

"Seems I came at a bad time." The woman said as she looked at the signs.

As she said that, a hologram with a symbol appeared.

"No no— I think you couldn't have timed it better." The voice of a girl said from the hologram.

The woman looked at the hologram as it is in front of her.

"23:47:15 system time. Very punctual, Kafka." The girl said from the hologram.

The woman revealed to be Kafka just has the same face as she faced the screen.

"Elio always tells the exact future. So what’s with the explosion just now? Was that also part of his script?" Kafka asked the hologram.

"Uh-huh. ‘23:44:59 system time: The pulses from the explosion cause a massive breakdown from the master control system.’" The girl said as she seemed to be narrating a script.

"You did that?" Kafka asked the girl.

"No, the Antimatter Legion did it. They completely invaded the Space Station two system hours ago." The girl said to him calmly.

Kafka let out a whistle when she heard that.

"Alright, so do we need to fight the legion?" Kafka asked the girl.

"I dunno, Elio didn’t say anything about it, so it doesn't matter." The girl said to her in the same tone.

"Got it. So from now on, I’ll be incharge of this operation." Kafka said with a smile on her face.

"Copy. Can you let me have some fun this time? Our last few operations turned out to be pretty dull." The girl said in a seemingly bored tone.

"…Sorry. I’m afraid there’s not much I can do for you— our task this time is just to ‘place’ the target properly. But if you wanna go look for some fun yourself, I won’t stop you. I mean, after all…" Kafka said with the same smile on her face.