𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗗𝗨𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

WELCOME to this collection of one-shots

All the works posted on this collection belong to me and you can also read them on Tumblr under the username of @/muzansfangs.

I do not take requests, as for now. But suggestions are appreciated. However, if I do not feel comfortable about writing them, I will decline your offer.

Please, take note that my works may contain SPOILERS along with any combination of adult themes such as violence, gore, abuse, use of drugs, yandere behavior, murder, psychological and physical torture, use of alcohol, smoking, prostitution, robbery, manslaughter, sex, bdsm etc.

If you are a minor, do not interact with the works ranked as mature. I will make sure to enlist the triggering themes under the section "WARNINGS". I highly recommend you to read the contents of the work, before you proceed in reading it. If you still feel the urge to read the story, please, do not comment your age.

I do not have an update schedule. I'm a university student and I just adapt my hobbies to the daily program. Be patient.

Please, do not be a silent reader. Reading your comments, opinions and criticism on my feed is motivational.

Last but not least, English is not my mother language. If you run into some mistakes during the reading, I apologize. I cannot always proof-read my works, but I will surely try to fix them whenever I have some spare time to edit them.

DISCLAIMER.

All pubicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, producers of any priviously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended. All rights go to Gege Akutami and his series.
I do, however, own Y/N L/N (reader/you) and her parents, friends and acquaintances along with their plot lines whithin the story.

CREDITS FOR THE FANART USED.

CREDITS FOR THE EDIT: me.

CREDITS FOR THE ART USED: Nanami Kento is taken directly from the Jujutsu Kaisen Manga, hence credits go to Gege Akutami. As for the background, unknown, temporary. Please, if you know the artist, comment their username and the platform they post on in the comment section. I will make sure to tag them on here.

CURRENT COVER.