~ letter two ~

January 15th, 2015

Dear Adnan,

It's a new year... You didn't respond to my letter that I sent. Why's that?  I don't know what that means. Did I write to the right address? Did you just decide not to write back? Has my letter even gotten to you? I really do hope so...

I doubt a letter sent to England would take this long to travel there. I even used air mail to make the trip to you quicker. I'm still hoping. Hoping that you'll read this. I still have hope. Maybe if the first letter didn't work, this one will!

Adnan, I love you. It's silly for a teenager to even know the meaning of "love", but I do. I am in love. People always tell me that I'm too young to even know what love is because I haven't even experienced it yet, but oh, believe me, I have. From the start, I knew you were the one. You'd be the one for me. You're my one and only, Adnan. One and only. I love you so much, it's just... I don't even know what to call it...

Ok, so I'm just realizing now that this may sound a bit creepy. I assure you, I'm not a freak. I'm just a young, innocent, teenage girl lost in love. If I were to have someone say these things to me, I'd be overwhelmed. In fact, I'd be filled with joy. No one has ever said words so kind to me... That's why I'm writing to you. So that you can experience a feeling that I could only dream of. If you get your hands on my silly, little letter, I hope reading it puts a smile on your face. There's nothing more that I want than to see you well and happy, Adnan.

I love you with all my heart and you're always somewhere in my thoughts. I will always and forever love you. No matter what, Adnan. Anytime, I'll always be there for you. Know that because it's always nice to know that someone has your back.

Sincerely, Angie