The Agent grabs an Atchisson assault shotgun from a rack behind his seat that holds an impressive array of weaponry. He lowers the passenger window and gets a bead on Jacob, who swerves to keep himself and his more fragile motorcycle a tricky target.

The Agent fires six shells in rapid succession. Hundreds of steel pellets scream over the motorcycle, perforating the face of a smiling farmer on a fertilizer billboard. Jacob turns and sees the SUV closing on him. Agent rams the bumper into the Harley and Jacob very nearly loses control, managing to right the bike at the last second.

Jacob accelerates and opens up thirty yards of breathing room. He turns and sees the Agent catching up again. Jacob clamps on the brakes, hard. He holds out his left hand and extends his claws. The tips of the blades scrape the asphalt and sparks fly. The SUV cannot brake in time. As it hurtles past the motorcycle, Jacob's claws hit the SUV's front tire and shred it instantly.

A split-second later he shreds the rear tire. The SUV totters, falls to its side, and barrel rolls across the empty road. It ends up on its roof in a drainage ditch, wheels still spinning in the air. Jacob turns his bike and pulls up next to the upended SUV.

He lowers the kickstand, stands, and walks to the driver's side. The Agent, bloodied and dazed, has managed to push open the door. He leans out and aims his shotgun at Jacob, who slices the weapon into four pieces with a sweep of his claws. Jacob grabs the Agent by the back of the neck and hauls him out of the car.

Jacob: Those were good people back there. Innocent people.
-

V/A: Roger Craig Smith-The Agent surreptitiously pulls a commando knife from a sheath on his ankle

-
The Agent surreptitiously pulls a commando knife from a sheath on his ankle.

Agent: You ever notice good people tend to die when they spend time with you or your old man?

He swings the knife at the side of Jacob's neck.'Jacob catches the Agent wrist and slams it against the door frame. The Agent drops the knife with a pained smile. He didn't think that would work.

The Agent: Maybe you should stick with the bad
people. We're more your speed.

Jacob: I got a message for your boss.

Agent: Yeah? Tell me.

The smirk fades from his face as he sees the adamantium claws plunging toward his heart. In the Mountains somewhere else, Logan is on his motorcycle and stops at a gas station. He turns his head hearing another bike engine seeing Jacob pulling up.

Logan: Well?

Jacob: Zero won't be stalking us anymore.

Logan: Hmph. Not bad kid.

They look at a newspaper. The headline reads, "Explosion at high school. Student barely escapes injuries in freak accident."

Logan: Hmmm, Trouble at your school.