"You dated mom and were able to still play football, who's to say I can't do that too?" I ask.

"I was older than you are now, it's easier to balance when you're older." He says as I frown, "plus you're already dealing with a lot with all of the media stuff going on, I don't want you to add more to your plate." He adds.

"Dad," I mumble as I give him a look, "I know I'm your first kid and it seems kind of inevitable to be protective, but I'm old enough to make decisions for myself and you don't have to be so protective when it comes to this subject."

"I just don't want you to get distracted, it's hard enough to be playing at this level and if you add more to your plate I think it's just going to be stressful." He explains as I shake my head no.

"He lives in Madrid anyways so it's not like we'll be able to properly date, it's more of just you guys meeting him and getting to know him." I say as he sighs.

"You know what, fine. Do whatever you want, you're old enough to make your own decisions." He mumbles as I lean my head back.

"I don't want you to be mad at me though, clearly you care if you're making a big deal about it." I mumble as he shakes his head.

"I don't care."

"Uncle Gavi was right, you are dramatic." I scoff as I begin walking out of the room.

"Do not walk out after that sentence." He says sternly as I cross my arms, turning around. "Lose the attitude real quick, okay? I don't care if you're tired and that's what this attitude is about, but do not make it our problem too."

"Okay." I say under my breath as I look down.

Mom getting mad at me for something is one thing, but when dad does it's usually worse. To be fair mom doesn't get mad a lot, but dad definitely is the one I try to avoid making mad. He doesn't do anything bad, I just know making him mad is when I really mess up.

"Celia I see the media about him, of course I'm not going to be happy about my daughter talking to a boy who's known for sleeping around because he plays football." He explains as I clench my jaw.

"He doesn't sleep around." I mumble as he tilts his head slightly.

"No?" He asks as I shake my head, "Jude only likes him because he's known him for nearly 10 years, we all know about what he does though, and I'm not sure why you can't see it."

"Dad, please." I say quietly. "You and mom always say I have to learn from my mistakes, right?" I question as he nods slightly, "so you have to let me get to the point of potentially making mistakes, before I can learn from anything."

"Not when it comes to this." He says as he crosses his arms.

"I can't win this conversation can I?" I ask as he shakes his head with a smile.

"Nope." He grins as I sigh.

"Great." I mumble as I walk out of their room and I go down the hallway to the kitchen.

"Went well, huh?" Mom asks as I give her a look.

"Literally Tate reincarnated with that look." Alejandro says quietly.