Day 26: Nicknames (Want You)

Start from the beginning

"Mines the area code of Florida, not gonna lie, I never wanted to forget my roots," Scotty admitted and Aaralynn laughed.

"Mines based off a joke my friends before all this used to make. It's from an old MTV show I used to watch with them, they always told me i "do work" and I just added Basically in front of it, cos that's basically all I do, right?" Marcel said and Aaralynn nodded thoughtfully.

"That's definitely more creative than Daithi's or Tyler's," she said amused, mostly because the two had just walked in. She winked at them as the four men laughed, Tyler and Daithi rolling their eyes.

"Yeah yeah yeah, you're not letting us live that down are you?" Tyler said exasperated and Aaralynn shrugged. "Maybe, maybe not," she said and Daithi moved to collapse on the couch next to her, jabbing his fingers into her side.

Aaralynn swatted his hands away with a laugh, Daithi grinning at her. "How did I end up with the most annoying brothers in the world," she playfully grumbled and Daithi winked at her.

"You decided Brian was the one worth dating, that's how," he said cheerfully and Aaralynn rolled her eyes. He wasn't wrong though, and she wouldn't change it for nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~

Aaralynn grumbled to herself, sitting in a chair in the camera room with her leg elevated. Of course she'd get hurt during the last heist by being clumsy. She didn't mean to trip in that damn hole and sprain her ankle.

"Wildcat, three guards around that corner," Anthony said calmly, eyes flicking over the multitude of cameras he was analyzing. Aaralynn watched interested, having never really watched Anthony in his element.

"Angel, Kryoz and Smii7y need you outside, Kryoz has a knife wound in the leg," Anthony said, typing away at the camera. Aaralynn watched as Smii7y whirled in, defending his Alpha from the three enemies surrounding them.

Angel rushed outside, Basically behind him for backup. The three managed to kill the enemies and Angel knelt by Kryoz who Aaralynn knew was cursing up a storm even without being able to hear him.

"Panda, we've got the inventory, is the way to the trucks clear?" Vanoss' voice came through the speaker and Anthony hit a few buttons, the camera feed flashing through faster than Aaralynn could keep up with.

"Terroriser and Nogla have the way clear, you're free to go," Anthony confirmed a few seconds later and Aaralynn watched as Vanoss, Delirious, Cartoonz and fourzer0seven started carrying boxes out.

"Hey Anthony?" Aaralynn asked quietly, the beta turning to look at her curiously. "How'd you come up with your codename?"

Anthony grinned at her before turning back to the cameras, keeping his eyes open as he said, "I just really like Pandas you know, and I'm a big guy. I'm not one for all that flippity shit these guys do, so my body isn't in the best shape. I love me some snacks, and I've got this sexy bod to show for it." He gave her a wink after and she laughed, grinning at him.

"You are one sexy man," she said teasingly and he grinned, pretending to throw hair over his shoulder. "And don't you forget it, buttercup," he said and she winked at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaralynn was in the kitchen helping Ria, Lauren and Bryce make dinner. Or rather, the three girls were bossing Bryce around while talking cheerfully with each other.

Brock walked in, yawning. Lauren immediately headed over to get him a drink, looking at her mate with a hint of concern. Brock had been up half the night taking care of Evan after the lead Alpha had gotten shot in the side during their last heist and had spent the last few hours monitoring him.