Chapter 41: Goodbye, Merry.

Start from the beginning

Usopp brought (Y/N) back to the stronger part of the bridge. "You rest here, I got your back." Usopp turned around and started rapidly shooting at the marines behind him. "Damn it! What's up with these guys?! I can't hit any of them!"

(Y/N) couldn't see the commotion happening behind her, but she was happy to hear Usopp managed to defeat the men trying to attack them.

"Who's this? I dunno. A pirate I guess? We should take her in anyways." (Y/N) heard a few marines talking behind her. Without a second though, (Y/N) commander a large gust of wind to knock the marines off the bridge.

"Can't they see I'm watching a fight right now? Also where did Usopp go?!" (Y/N) sat up, turning her body around to see the long nose fighting along side Zoro. "Thank's Usopp!"

Usopp nervously smiled at her before yelling back. "I knew you could handle it!"

"Yeah sure, long nose." (Y/N) turned back to Luffy's fight, but her eyes widened in fear when she saw her captain get grabbed by Lucci's cheetah tail.

"Ultimate Radius: SIX KING GUN!" Lucci yelled out before sending a powerful shockwave into Luffy's body. Her captain looked ten times worse than she did. The sight made (Y/N) stand up, worried filled her eyes when Luffy stumbled forward.

Luffy nearly fell back, but caught himself before he could. Straw Hat coughed up a bit of blood before screaming up at the sky. 'Come on captain... we're all waiting on you.' (Y/N) watched as Luffy stood to face Lucci once more.

"Now Gum Gum... JET... GATLINGGG!!" (Y/N) watched to total amazement at her captain's final blow on Lucci.

"Luffy..." (Y/N) gasped when her captain fell forward due to total exhaustion.

Right after Luffy's victory, an announcement was made from the Marines. "Just now, Rob Lucci, the most powerful agent of CP-9 was seen lying face down and lifeless in the first column. I repeat, Rob Lucci has just been defeated by Straw Hat Luffy!!"

"That's my captain." (Y/N) smiled up at Luffy.

A few seconds past before Luffy's voice rang out for all to hear. "WE'RE ALL GOING BACK TOGETHER, ROBINNN!!!"

"Hell yeah we are!!!" (Y/N) cheered on her captain.

"WAY TO GO STRAW HAT!! Morons keep it down. ALRIGHT BIG BRO!!" The Franky Family and the Galley Law shipwrights were heard cheering though the speakers the marines were using.

(Y/N) smiled at the speakers before she heard something oddly familiar. "Huh? I've heard that sound before..." (Y/N) looked around, but saw no one that matched the voice she heard. 'No way that was my imagination.'

Usopp walked past the woman, looking out to his former captain. "LUFFY!! What are you doing?! Hurry up and get the hell over here! If we don't escape, we're gonna die! What's wrong with you damn it?! We're almost there!! Use your powers to slingshot yourself over here, I'll carry you the rest of the way! We're surrounded by sea and battle ships on all sides! If we stay here, we're be killed! LUFFYYY!!"

"I...I can't... my body won't. My body won't move." Luffy struggled to talk to his former crew mate.

"It won't move? Come on don't be stupid! You just beat Lucci, didn't you?! And we already saved Robin!! The only thing left to do is run!! Try harder, you can do it!!" Usopp yelled at the man.

(Y/N) walked up to Usopp, "I'll do my best." The woman said before walking off the edge of the bridge, falling for a minute before propelling herself up to her captain. The woman did not make a great landing. (Y/N) hit roughly on the floor next to her captain, rolling a bit.