Chapter 41: Goodbye, Merry.

Start bij het begin

"I have to go. We'll finish this conversation when I get back." Her father angrily slammed the door behind him when he left.

Her mother rushed to the door, opening it widely. "NEVER COME BACK!!" (Y/N) shook in fear when her mother slammed the door again.

"(Y/N)! Come here!" Her mother called out to her making (Y/N) nervously walk out of the kitchen and walk up to her mother. "Here. Take this and go pick up my package from Delvin."

"But mommy... you said you and papa would take me to the park toda—" (Y/N) was cut off by her mother pulling her ear, dragging her to the front door.

"GO! And hurry back or I'll throw you out just like your father!" Her mother threw her outside, throwing a small bag of berries at her before slamming the door.

The young girl walked away from her home with tears forming in her eyes. "I don't like mommy... I'm gonna be a marine just like papa!"

>>End of Flashback<<

(Y/N) woke up by the sounds of screaming and gun fire around her. The (h/c) haired woman struggled a bit to stand. Finally she was able to get up, (Y/N) looked out to see her crew mates fighting off hundreds of marines around them.

"(Y/N)?! You're up! You should stay here and get some more rest. Your crew will be okay. (Y/N)?" Kokoro spoke up in confusion since the woman didn't say a word as she walked past her.

"Auntie (Y/N)? What's wrong with her, Granny?" Chimney asked Kokoro who just looked at the woman in concern. Gonbe and Chopper joined the girl's questioning, but (Y/N) was already off the ship.

Shadow's covered (Y/N)'s face while she walked up the stairs slowly. Men fell from the sky above her as she walked past Robin. "(Y/N)? You shouldn't be out here! It's incredibly dangerous in your state. (Y/N)?"

"Um hello? Earth to (Y/N)!!" Nami stepped in front of her, but the woman passed right through her. "Huh?! Hey listen to Robin! Go back to the ship! Are you crazy?!"

(Y/N) continued up the steps and onto the bridge. Marines attempted to attack her with their swords and guns, but they flew right through the woman. "What the hell?! A devil fruit user! How can we take out a pirate we can't touch?! Where's she going?" Marines questioned the woman.

Franky blasted marines down with his Weapons Left when he spotted the (h/c) haired woman. "Wow! (Y/N), back up already? ...Uhh hey swordsman, what's up with her?"

Zoro sliced a few marines down before looking over at (Y/N). "Hey ghost girl! What the hell are you doing?! Go back to the ship! We got it from here!"

(Y/N) ignored the swordsman and cyborg as she kept walking. Finally, (Y/N) made it to the edge of the broken off bridge next to the crying Usopp. Taking a deep breath in, "CAPTAIN OF THE STRAW HATS, MONKEY D. LUFFY, WILL BECOME KING OF THE PIRATES!!!" The woman screamed out making silence ring out for a few moments before she yelled again. "AND HE IS MY CAPTAIN!!"

Usopp stared at the woman in shock. "(Y/N)?" The woman began to fall forward off the edge of the broken bridge, but was quickly caught by Usopp. "Woah there, don't scare me like that!"

(Y/N) rested on Usopp's chest, looking up at him. "Oh hey long nose, I didn't know you were here."

"I'LL WIN NO MATTER WHATTT!!" Luffy's voice made Usopp and (Y/N) look up in shock.

"Why did you do that, (Y/N)?" Usopp looked down at the woman on his chest.

"Because I felt like it." (Y/N) shrugged lightly, not taking her eyes off Luffy's fight. (Y/N) watched in amazement when the two leaders held their own against each other.