Groaning audibly, Minho stood up, inadvertently pushing Ryujin off him. "So, what do you suggest we do?"

Clearly annoyed, Minho's irritation was evident in his voice, but Ryujin paid it no mind as a mischievous grin began to form on her lips.

For some reason, Minho had a bad feeling about that grin; there was something ominous about it.

"How about...you go instead of me?" Ryujin suggested with a bright smile, a stark contrast to her disheveled appearance.

Minho's face initially registered shock before contorting into a grimace. His eyes widened, forehead creased, flabbergasted at the absurd suggestion that slipped from Ryujin's lips.

"NO? WHAT THE FUCK, THAT'S COMPLETELY OUT OF THE QUESTION!" Minho exclaimed. In response, Ryujin pouted, aiming her best puppy dog eyes in his direction, hoping to sway her cousin's decision.

"I'll do everything you ask for a month, EVERYTHING," she emphasized, trying to sweeten the deal.

Minho's expression softened at the offer, seemingly considering it.

"But doesn't your date know he's meeting a woman?" he clarified.

"Well..." Ryujin trailed off, her lips puckering as she twirled her short hair around her fingers.

Minho immediately caught on to Ryujin's implication. He stood up from his bed, frantically waving his hands and shaking his head vigorously.

"No, no, no, don't even THINK about it," he stated firmly.

Ryujin grabbed one of Minho's pillows, slamming it against the bed, kicking her feet in a tantrum at Minho's disapproval. "Min, it's just dinner with the CEO's son... dressed as a girl, it's not that bad," she whined.

Minho's expression remained resolute. He pointed at Ryujin, firm in his stance. "I won't let my dignity hit rock bottom. I am not doing it," he said through gritted teeth, watching his cousin throw a tantrum on his bed like a child.

"FINE, I'LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT FOR A YEAR!" Ryujin determinedly suggested, briefly pausing her tantrum.

Minho froze at Ryujin's offer. 'A year? I could get her to pay for everything I want and do,' he contemplated. However, shaking his head, he convinced himself that he could afford whatever he desired on his own, and his dignity was far more important.

"Nope," Minho responded firmly, emphasizing the 'p' to convey his reluctance to go along with Ryujin's plan.

Ryujin whined at Minho's uncooperative stance, shooting him a glare and biting her trembling lips. Her eyes seemed to silently convey a threat: "I'll start screaming again if you don't agree."

Sighing, Minho tried to reason with her. "Give it up, Ryujin. You can just explain to your girlfriend that it's your mom's decision, and ensure the guy won't fall for you."

Ryujin continued to glare before clicking her tongue in surrender. She stood up on the bed, a hint of threat in her sing-song voice. "Well... I guess they're about to find out what happened that one night..."

Minho's eyes widened in shock, realizing Ryujin had some serious leverage. 'Fuck, I forgot she knew!' he panicked inwardly.

"Just little Minho over here was speeding, drunk!" Ryujin added, a sly smirk on her face as she turned to Minho.

"GODDAMN IT, RYUJIN, I WAS SOBER, OKAY?!" Minho protested in defense.

"Uh huh, still doesn't change the fact you spent the night in prison, and I had to bail you out. Mhm, sure," Ryujin continued, mocking him with crossed arms and nods of disbelief.

Minho's shoulders slumped, realizing he was trapped. 'Why didn't I think she'd use that as blackmail? I should've just called Changbin to bail me out!'

"Just one date, okay?" he relented finally, his tone firm. Ryujin jumped in victory, clapping her hands at her successful negotiation.

Minho understood the weight of his dignity, but he also grasped the looming consequences if news of his night in prison reached his parents. As a scion of a long-standing wealthy lineage, his arrest for overspeeding could stain his family's reputation. He could only imagine the repercussions his parents might impose upon him.

Yet, Minho couldn't fully admit to the drunkenness. He had been sober that night, but he had indeed exceeded the speed limit. Initially joining his friends at the club, he'd had a few drinks before remembering the release of a new series from his favorite anime. Opting to leave earlier, he found himself speeding on a wide, nearly deserted road, unaware of the speed limit violation. When pulled over, the officers noticed the faint scent of alcohol on his breath, worsening his predicament.

That night, confined behind bars, Minho found himself at the mercy of the situation. Thankfully, Ryujin bailed him out the next day and even arranged for the erasure of his records from the precinct, safeguarding the family against potential threats. He knew it was morally questionable, but was he willing to risk everything?

As Ryujin enveloped him in a hug, Minho surrendered any remaining will to fight against the situation, resigned to let it unfold.

"Great! The date is set for Saturday night, so you have a week to mentally prepare," Ryujin snickered, giving Minho's back a pat.

'God, what have I gotten myself into?'