New Kidd chapter 2-3

Do I help or let him get beat?

Chapter 2

Rocs POV:

Friday!!!! And I think I just might make fight wit Nerdy Boy where the whole class would see and laugh and make Syd Syd laugh ha ass off and just make him cry like the lil punk he is.

End of POV.

Syd: Roc?!! Hey babe *Kisses his lips for a while*. What's wrong?

Roc: Nun. Just thinking about seeing you tomorrow at detention. *Lying*

Syd: Roc baby you're lying.

Roc: K fine. It's a surprise. You're gonna laugh until you cry and roll on the floor.

Syd: It's gonna be that funny??

Roc:!Yeah.

Syd: Ok. See ya later babe.

Roc: Ok. Love you.

Syd: Love u too.

Sydney's POV:

Roc wes acting a lil weird. I didn't tell him about yesterday at the park once he left. I really wanna know what the surprise was. I saw Jacob (Princeton) by his locker so I decided to walk ova there and ask if he wanted to walk to class together.

End of POV.

Syd: Prince? If I can call u that.

Prince: Yeah it's cool.

Syd: ok. I just wanted to know if u wanted to walk to class together.

Prince: Sure. But what about Roc?

Syd: He aight. He gone to class.

Prince: Ok.

PRINCETON'S POV:

I can't believe she actually wants to be nice for once. Well I guess this is ha first time being nice. I mean never really asked. I mean since she's Rocs girl and he's all "Bad Boy". I thought she'd be all "Miss. Bad Girl" or sum. I'm a ask her.

End of POV.

Prince: Umm uh Sydney?

Syd: Yeah.

Prince: Are u always nice? Or are u just acting?

Syd: A lot of ppl ask me that. I mean I have my days like everyone else. But I guess over all I'm a nice person. Don't really get a lot of compliments on that but I feel like I'm nice so dose Prod and my mom so I guess. Why?

Prince: Since you're Rocs girlfriend I just thought that maybe-(GCO)

Syd: I know again a lot of ppl say that. Just really get to know me.

Prince: Oh. One more thing.

Syd: Yeah.

Prince: Can u tell Roc to leave me alone?

Syd: I can try. I mean Roc isn't the guy that always listens. So if I asked I doubt it. I mean he'd probably h-

Prince: He'd probably what?

Syd: Nun. Neva mind. I'll ask hem tho.

Prince: Ok. Thanks.

Syd: Welcome.

Sydney's POV:

School is out and can't wait for Rocs surprise. I almost told Princeton that Roc would slap the shit out of me if I told him what to do. So I'm just gonna lie and say I asked and he said no. I mean I would tell Prodigy that he hits me occasionally but Prod wouldn't care. All he would say is "So". I mean he might do sum about it. I'm just gonna keep it to myself. Anyway on to Roc for my surprise.

End of POV.

Roc: Hey bae. Cum here.

Syd: Yeah.

Roc: U see Mister. Nerdy Boy ova dare?

Syd: Umm uh yeah.

Roc: Well that's your surprise.

Syd: What? I don't get it.

Roc: You'll see right about now.

Sydney's POV:

*All of a sudden Prod &Ray came and walk ova to Jacob. Once they start beating on him and everyone around is laughing he looks at me wit a death glare and I look deep into his eyes and saw that tear about to cum. I pushed Ray off of hem and he looks at me wit a death glare but unfortunately I didn't care. Then I pushed Prodigy off. Knowing he was going to be mad at me when we get home but I didn't care bout that either. Now on to Roc. I pushed hem off to. Then out of no where he slapped & pushed ME down. Everyone looked in shock. Then Prodigy saw and just ran like sum was actually hurting hem when it was me & Prince on the ground in pain. He didn't give 2 big fat fucks about me even if he tried. I saw Rays eyes fill wit tears and he quickly wiped them away before he thought I didn't see and before Roc saw. Ray helped me up and hugged me then I ran after Prodigy and Ray came behind me. Which left Roc out there wit Prince. Omfg!! Not good.

To be continued...😰😨😰😨

Chapter 3 New Kidd

Dose he even care bout me?

Prodigy's POV:

I can't believe I'm bout to say this but , I can't believe Ric actually hit my baby sista. I mean I know she Dosen't expect me to care but deep down I do. I guess I was trying to become more of myself. I all of a sudden heard sum one behind me calling my name. I turned around and it was Ray and Sydney. I'm surprised she wanted to cum see me. She actually gave me a hug. I hugged back I saw her eyes pop open wit shock. Ray joined and ruined the "Family" Moment. Anyway...

End of POV.

Prod: Syd?

Syd: You haven't called me that since I was 6.

Prod: I know. I'm sorry. I know you feel like I don't care about u but I do ok.

Syd: I know u do.

Ray: We just wanted to cum to see if you were alright.

Prod: Yeah. I just can't believe he hit u right in front of everybody. I mean I knew he hit you before but- (GCO)

Syd: You knew and didn't want to do anything then but you wanna do sum now?

Prod: I'm sorry.

Syd: I know. Owww!!!

Ray: U ok Syd??!!!

Syd: Yeah Ray just got slapped in the face and pushed and hit my head on the locker but yeah I'm ok?!!

Ray: K that's good. Just making sure. Oh wait...

Syd: Yeah my face and head hurts.

Prod: I'm gonna go and talk to Roc about that.

Ray: Ok! Cmon Syd I'll take u back.

Syd: Thanks I need to help Prince anyway.

Ray: No you're not. I'm still wit Roc. And so are u!

Syd: Ray let me go!!!

Ray: Hell nah bitch!!

Syd: *Elbows Ray in what he likes to call a "6 Pack". *

Ray: Owww. I was kidding.

Syd: Oh Ray u ok?!!

Ray: Nah girl u just elbowed me in my 6 pack.

Syd: "6 pack". Sure it is.

Ray: Wanna see?

Syd: Uh no. Let's go so I can help Prince.

Ray: Ok.