New Kidd

New kid Princeton love story.

Chapter 1: New kid. He's a nerd.

Sydney's POV:

Standing wit roc and he has one arm around my shoulder and the other in his pocket. By our lockers talking to his friends and my friends. As we watch the new kid walk in through the hall. He has a Afro half up rest down , nerd glasses , and walking wit his head down. Next thing I know Rocs arm is not on my shoulder and Ray & Prod are not in front of me. Then me and my girls heard a big punch and that punch came from Roc and the boys. I looked down and saw the new kids nose bleed. I wanted to help but that's not what I did. I laughed , laughed so hard I almost fell and cried but then the principle came and ask us what was so funny about a kid getting hurt on the first day? I shrugged. Ppl say I have a "Reputation" just because I'm Rocs girlfriend. He was known to be the sexiest boy in school and popular. But I didn't care. Roc comes back wit a hand in his pocket and the Otha around my shoulder. We laughed and talked about that new kid. First day he already has a nick name. NERD!!!!!

End of POV.

Skipping to first period...

Ms. Williams: Good morning class. This is our new student, Princeton. Say good morning class.

Class (except Roc Syd Ray Prod Brittany and Keira): Good morning.

Roc: Wad up Nerd?!!!!

Ray: Was good!!!!

Class: Laughs!

Ms. Williams: Roc Ray and the rest of y'all see ya in detention.

Ray/Syd: Can't. I got detention Saturday morning too.

Roc: Yeah me too. Prod Keira and Britt do to.

Ms. Williams: Well u shoulda thought about that.

Class: oooooo!!!!!

Roc: Shut up! 😠

Ms. Williams: Princeton go ahead and take ur seat.

Princeton's POV:

Well first day of school. The worst. I got sum bullies now. One of em wes pretty cute but I doubt she liked me like that. So I kept it to myself. She had a pretty smile. What am I saying she's bullying me. I wish this day would go by so quick I could forget her smile and those eyes. And ha lil boyfriend Roc. And his lil friend Ray and Prodigy. Well Prodigy didn't do anything wrong but he will I just know it. I'd be shocked if he didn't. But then all of a sudden I feel sum hit my back breaking my thoughts. I turned around and saw nun other then them behind me throwing spit balls and stuff at me. Why I don't know. Neva mind that yeah I do.

Rod: Sup nerd. U gonna do me & my boos homework?

Sydney: Wait Roc. *Looking down at Prince and looking up at Roc*

Roc: Yeah Sydney

Prince POV:

Her name Sydney. 😊

End of POV.

Sydney: He ain't got a choice. (lol)

Roc: True dat boo!! *smiles & winks*

Sydney: Bye nerd. 😏😉

POV Prince:

She winked at me!!!!!

End.

Skipping to lunch...

Rocs POV:

At lunch. Me my crew and my boo all sitting together as always. And Sydney kept looking back at that nerd Kidd.