Chapter 39: Wrath of the Buster Call

Start from the beginning

"Huh? Yeah. I can read you loud and clear, but—"

"How?" Sniper King cut Franky off. "I got the snail from Nami. Anyway turn around, there should be a red bundle on the ground next to you."

(Y/N) and Franky turned around in confused. "Red bundle? On yeah I see it." (Y/N) walked over and picked up the bundle, opening it to reveal two more keys.

"Good. It has two keys inside. Together with the ones you have, that should be all of them." Sniper King quickly explained.

"HOW DID THEY GET THE KEYS?!?!" Spandom yelled in shock.

(Y/N) quickly tried each key until one of them clicked causing Robin's cuffs to fall off. "HELL YEAHHHHH!!!"

Robin looked at her hands in unbelief before turning to (Y/N). "What did I say, Robin? We are gonna save yo—" (Y/N) got cut off by Robin tightly hugging her.

"Not the ribs, not the ribs!!" (Y/N) winced in pain, making Robin quickly let go.

"I'm so sorry, (Y/N)!" Robin looked at her with tears in her eyes.

"Oh don't mention it. I'm sure Chopper will fix me up good as new!" (Y/N) smiled at her friend.

"No. Not about that, about the things I said to you. I didn't mean to hurt you, (Y/N). Please find it in your heart to forgi—" (Y/N) placed her hand on Robin's shoulder.

"There's nothing to forgive, Nico Robin." (Y/N) smiled brightly up at the woman, letting Robin know she still had her friend on her side.

Franky started bawling at the two woman. "AWW THAT'S SO HEARTWARMING!! I can just sing—"

"NO!" (Y/N) grabbed the magical guitar Franky pulled out of no where, slamming it on the ground before stomping on it. "You're not gonna ruin my bonding moment with Robin!!"

"But (Y/NNN)!" Franky cried even harder over his broken guitar.

"No way! This can't be happening to me!!!" Spandom yelled at the pirates in front of him.

Robin nearly passed out from both mental and physical exhaustion. Thankfully, Franky caught her. "Woah hold on! We're not in the clear yet."

"But wait that means... AHHHH!!" Spandom started freaking out over Robin being freed. "They really did it?! A bunch of useless pirates beat every last member of CP-9?! No! That can't be right. They must have stolen the keys and ran away! Bunch of cheaters!!!"

"Okay! We got it! Hey, you hear me?!!!" Franky yelled back through the transponder snail. "We got the handcuffs off Robin, no problem!"

"Thank you long nose, that was wonderful." Robin softly spoke to Sniper King though the transponder snail.

"That was the least I can do. The true heroes at those who fought to retrieve those keys from the enemy." Sniper King spoke back to her. "The Straw Hats will be proud to have you back. Hold your head up high and meet them with a smile when all of this has ended!"

"Right." Robin smiled lightly, wiping the tears from her eyes. The archeologists turned to face Spandom. "NOW SEIS FLEUR!" (Y/N) watched in amazement as arms began to grow from Spandom's chest. "Slap!"

Robin unleashed a plethora amount of slaps on Spandom's face. "OH HELL YEAH ROBIN!! Add some in there for me too!!" (Y/N) was cheered for the woman beside her. "Ooo how you like that Spandom! Feels good doesn't it?!"

"I've been waiting a long time to do this..." Robin said calmly before smashing his face in. Franky just stared in shocked amazement.

"Ouch! That's gonna hurt for weeks!" (Y/N) giggled at the man's swollen face.