family?.... No.

Satoru runs downstairs to see his mom

"Mom!" He runs to hug her.

"Hey sweet heart! How are you my love"

"I'm great! You came here so fast! It's the morning would you like breakfasts I'll cook."
Satoru says in excitement of his mom being here.

"Nonsense! I know you love my cooking I'll do it." She holds satoru's shoulder and caresses his cheek giving her suitcase to him as she walks towards to kitchen stretching and about to pull out the ingredients and pans to cook.

Suddenly both satoru and satoru's mother (Lily) hears some big ass footsteps come downstairs.

"Satoru stop speaking so flipping loud.. it's making my ears hurt. Did you cook breakfast hmm? You should have already considering Suguru is still alseep,"

It was Laura, Suguru's mother coming downstairs to eat her breakfast.

Laura and Lily hate each other, they looked at each other with lazers in their eyes.

"Mom-" satoru was cut off

"It seems like you're an old hag as always, Can't cook yourself? Do you have to fake another disease for your son to listen to you? Laura." Lily was not having it with Laura, they were fighting.

"Well it seems like you both are the same, mother like son. Both pathetic!" Laura says trying to get into lily's skin

Before they could go at each others throats Suguru came downstairs and kissed satoru's cheek

"When did you sneak out?" Suguru had said, satoru tried to keep his face from being pink but couldn't help it.

"Oh hey!! Lily! You're here how are you?"
Suguru says to satoru's mom. He loves satoru's mom.

"I'm good dear thank you, would you like some breakfast?" Lily says as she puts down plates

"Of course I would you're an amazing cook." Suguru sat down on the table with satoru.

"It's not that good." Laura said and she took a bite of lily's food chewing it.

"maybe it's okay." She was enjoying it so much

Suguru laughed as they both had their family meal together.

"so how's your husband." Laura said to Lily as Suguru and satoru left eating in their room because they don't want to get in the middle of it.

"He's fine why?" Lily says suspiciously

"Just asking, considering that I slept with him back in high school."

That's when Lily had enough and punched Laura.