𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲. ( 𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗌 )

Start from the beginning

matt grabbed laci's hand that wasn't holding the bunny, and helped her step down from the tree trunk. "you're insane, you know that?"

laci scrunched her nose, "yeah...you love me for it, though."

bryce watched the two interact from afar, envy displayed all over his face. angrily, he got in his car a drove away, unbeknownst to the rest of them.

matt poked his inner cheek with his tongue, "uh huh. just get back on fucking land, please."

"awh, you were worried," she teased.

"um, hello?! we all were!" nick shouted, the rest nodding in agreement.

laci handed lila her stuffed animal, and smiled at how happy she was. "it's not that deep," she huffed, ruffling lila's hair. "right, lila?"

laci pinched the young girl's jaw lightly, to make her mouth move. "totally, laci. it was nooo big deal."

her friends shook their heads with smiles.

"do you guys wanna come inside?" erica suggested, motioning towards her house. "we're all here...might as well hang out."

after agreeing unanimously, the group made their way inside. matt grabbed laci's hand lightly, the two falling behind the rest. "don't do that shit again, okay?"

laci snorted, squeezing his hand. "i highly doubt i'll be in a situation like that again, matty—"

"i'm serious, okay?" he turned to face her. "i was genuinely scared."

"i won't..." she grinned cheekily as she looked up at him, and grabbed his other hand. "promise."

matt sighed, as if he were preparing to say something, but nick poked his head out from the window and shouted loudly, "stop flirting you two! we're about to watch the nightmare before christmas."

laci squealed, "i love that movie!" she dropped matt's hands, not thinking much of it, and ran inside.

matt followed after, a small smile on his face. he was so in deep shit.

.

5starr.laci just made a post !

5starr.laci

laci