Chapter 1

FINDING               HIM

It was a black dark night the wind was blowing as usual I was there laying on my bed.

Thinking about my life.

I decided I had to change my life totally, but I knew my parents wouldn't agree...

The next morning

I was in the classroom thinking about how my life turned out to be.

At the time I started university, everything was simple: new kid, new life, a change

But I didn't know life was like that.

It's not that I want to die just that I don't know what to do

People will think I'm stressed, but it's not only that

Maybe you didn't expect the story like that, but everything changes this will maybe become your favourite novel.

Truly, my name is Amelia Harper, and right now I'm entering the classroom

I don't just want to change schools I want to change everything...

It's not that my life is bad, just that I don't want to be me again...

Well, that's what I was thinking until I found him.

Day 1

This day is an important day because here is where everything started.

It was a sunny day, I was in biology class, and I was sitting alone because I sat in the back...

The teacher said today we had a surprise. Everyone started to shout what it could be, just like that. But no one expected what was going to happen.

The door opened and a guy came inside he was cute or maybe just normal I don't know...

He presented himself

- Hello, class my name is Jake and I'm your new classmate.

-Hello said everyone

He sat next to me and we started the class

He kept his eyes on me without saying anything, which made me feel uneasy but ultimately enjoyable.

I glanced at him and he smiled back at me.

He asked me after class to be his teammate. Helping him feel comfortable in the group and other things.

I said I'll think about it then I went I was feeling strange maybe a bad sensation I don't know the only thing I knew is that I never felt like that before.