CHAPTER 2

~Isha~

Mom and Charlotte were friends, they met during moms study semester abroad.They haven't been in contact with each other though.

Mom came into my room after Matthew's tour "Matthew won't be joining us for dinner, please show him around for the week so his stay is memorable.And you haven't gone out with your friends from the past year, you have to go out and relax overworking yourself is not good for you"

"He would have wanted you to"just thinking about him made my heart ache and I could feel the void sucking me in.But I knew what mom was saying was true so I agreed, for him.She continued on "you are still young,.."I drowned her out because I knew what was coming she wanted me to move on and be happy but, he was my soulmate and I don't think I can or will love anyone like him.I believed that you only had one true love in a lifetime.He was mine ,and I will never find anyone like him.

"Okay mom I will show Matthew around" She was very happy with my answer so she said she will meet me at dinner and left.

I woke up at 5 am and was training in the court yard, when Matthew came  he said "Hey can I  join you","Yeah sure " I replied.We trained for a few hours .It was fun to train with him, he is quite a charmer.

Then we went to the dining hall for breakfast ,we were joined by mom and dad.Mom said "Matthew would you like Isha to show you around", "Ohh I would love that Mrs Verma" he replied.

Me and Matthew decided to get ready and meet in the main area in 30 minutes.I finished getting ready, and walked out of the room in 20 minutes.I saw mom walking towards me, she said "Your mourning period is over you are still young, you should start wearing some colour", "No mom I'm not ready yet, and I don't think I will ever be".

She didn't force me and let it be.I walked into the main hall and In 5 minutes Matthew arrived dressed in a brightly designed waistcoat and trousers.

We took the institute carriage.Our first location is the coffee plantations.