𝟎𝟗-𝐃𝐝 𝐎𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚

Start from the beginning

Snapping out of my thoughts I hear knocking o the door, I take the mitt off and go unlock the dead bot. Opening the door I see her standing there looking as tired as she can be with her big water cup and work bag on her shoulder. I kiss her forehead before taking both of those things from her and move aside so she can walk in. She stops in her tracks as I lock the door and take a deep breath in. "Is that my favorite stir fry with garlic bread and my favorite wine?" Her voice low but also in shock speaks through the walk way. She turns around meeting my eyes, I nod my head with a smile on my face leading her into the kitchen.

. * . * . * .

' Ran bath water babe .
' we got time alone .

. * . * . * .

I sit the bag and cup down then turned around to see her eyes water, filled with now falling tears. My face soften at the sight and pull her into me. Her shoulders go up and down as she sobs into my chest, "what's wrong baby?" I ask wanting her to talk to me. I'm used to these moments like this. Us standing in the middle of any room in the house because she breaks down before we can make it to the bathroom. Usually she wouldn't cry this much in one whole week so I know work has been getting to her recently.

"I just- I don't deserve you or any of this. Your so good to me it makes my heart break and get put back all together. You cooked my favorite meal that I've been craving this whole week that I never have time to make anymore.. how'd you know I was craving it?" She rants, looking up at me while I wipe her tears away although they keep falling. Her face now in a pout, mine holding a gentle smile. "You do deserve me, I'm your husband so of course I'm going to know. I know this week has been rough for you so I decided to do you a favor and make it all about you tonight. I dropped the kids off to your moms house to."

Once again she breaks into another sob crying even harder this time. I lightly chuckle rubbing against her back to try and all her down. It slowly works, eventually she pulls back and looks into my eyes again. "I love you so much that you don't even understand how much I love you." I wipe the rest of her tears before placing my lips on hers. Giving her one long kiss then one on top of her forehead again. "I love you more" I said back. I told her to sit down at the island while I make her bowl and a cup of wine. As I'm making it I hear behind me hands clapping like a little kid. I already know it's her so I just laugh a little to myself.

. * . * . * .

' Girl it's a you kinda night .
' And I want you here with me .

. * . * . * .

After I sat down with Courtlen as she ate and told me about her day also while she was slowly falling asleep while doing so. I went and started her bath water, I added the things she would usually add in there which I don't even know what it is but if I go looking for it in a store than I'll know but just not the name of it. I added candles around the bathroom and bathtub to add a calm vibe. Her favorite scents that I know somehow gets added into the bathtub is coco butter or coconut. Even when she gets out she puts on one of the two scents and can smell like that all day.

She walked into the bathroom to hear soft RnB playing while looking around to see her lotion and other things set up on the counter that I know she likes to use. Yet again her eye water, her hands cup around her mouth. I forgot to mention that she's very emotional when it comes to things like this. "Why does he keep doing this for me" that wasn't a real question since she basically said to herself. I tell her to get undressed while I go and set a dry off towel in the dryer so by the time she gets out it's warm. Once I come back with a chair I see her body sitting in the bubbly water.

I pull the chair up beside her at the end where her feet is at and signal for her to pull one from under the water so I can massage it while she rests. Almost immediately her eyes close with her neck resting comfortably on the rolled towel I sat on the edge. After I finished massaging her feet I started to bathe her. This is one of my favorite things I like doing for Courtlen. Taking care of her. In my eyes she always needs rest and to be treated with care. Not in a kid way though. I treat her like the grown woman she is and needs to be treated.

. * . * . * .

' It's been a long long time .
' So I called your mama and told .
' Her to watch your kids .

. * . * . * .

Later on when she got out the bathtub, I dressed her up making sure she was ok and carried her to our shared bed. She looks so calm and collected now even more relaxed— all because of me. I get in bed next and hold her close to me making sure she's ok and goes to sleep well. Her body turns to mine and her eyes meet mine, "what would I do without you David?" She asks this every time I do this for her and I give her the same answer.

   "There's a lot you can do without me. I just don't let you because I love you." I kiss her forehead then he nose and last but not least her lips. I feel her smile against mine as they move with each other for a bit. We both pull away at the same time, "I love you more.." and with that she closed her eyes falling asleep. Yea I'm gon be with this woman forever.

. * . * . * .

' You know I care (Yes, I do) .
' You know I care you know I care bout you .
' You know I care bout everything you do .

. * . * . * .

 *

. * . * . * .

Finally updated!!
11-28-23