Fantasy

I'm showing the stories in the order that I've created them: cover image, story name in bold and comments about the story.

As I learn something new or just change my writing method, I apply changes to earlier works.

Posting change notifications on Twitter to drum up interest in the stories ... lots of teasers.

If I'm always learning in my writing method, the writing is a lot of fun.

The above image comes from my Steam/Valve 'Astro colony' guide: 'Early game play'

A look down on a space station built by a single astronaut to accommodate other astronauts.

Those machines pulling in asteroids are called automatic (asteroid) catchers.

In the middle is a second level for astronaut accommodations.

Adult (25+)

Cosmic discourse is about how someone in 2352 current 21st century spirituality.

YouTube 'Centre Place' does extensive videos on spiritual topics, so I was inspired write a story which sketch my take on spiritual ideas.

The book of Daniel's scriptural design is ABC...CBA - I tried that story format.

I originally wrote the story content in an Open Office file which has become the different published chapters, each with its own defining image.

Wider mentoring the image means a single alien in the Oort cloud to a few cooperating human beings to human beings fully in charge of the changes

The story is about how human beings of Earth change their global culture to more responsibly rule themselves and prepare for citizenship in a a wider society.

A year or so ago I failed to complete a novel called 'Legitimate' because my approach to the story required global knowledge that I didn't have and seem too overwhelming to acquire.

I was creating a challenge too big for me to handle - failure has its benefits.

Like many others, I disagree with Elon Musk about the timing of Mars colonization, I think the moon is a better first step, so I emphasize moon colonization over Mars colonization in the story.

Xavier is a running joke in many Twitter posts to Elon since Elon named his young son X.

I continue with a similar tease in the next story.

Aggressive pixels just popped into my head the day after I'd finished the last story

Didn't even know what the title meant when I first started writing and didn't have any intention to writing a sequel to the prior story.

The only thought that I had was why don't I imagine how my life could have gone differently.

Same with the title of the first chapter, I just liked the sound of 'primary' so I looked for an image that reflected the effect of that sound on me, then.

Just let the words flow with no idea what I was writing next.

However, I'd posted many things in my first year at Twitter and I have significant life experience, I currently watch a variety of YouTube videos on just about everything available.

So, the was plenty within me for those words to come from.

Finishing the first chapter created enough content to outline the next two chapters.

Finishing the Adapt story section of four chapters suggested what the next story section would be about, and the rest of the story just flowed out naturally.