I begin digging through my large section of shirts. This is the worst part. I usually base my entire outfit off of the shirt that I choose, so this is crucial. Once I pick a shirt it's smooth sailing for me.

The first thing that caught my eye was a new piece of clothing I had bought recently. It was a basic black tube top. It's really cute, but now the battle in my head won't stop.

What if this date goes horrible and I ruined a good shirt because of it?

What if when I wear this shirt again, I get flashbacks of my awful date?

I stopped the bad thoughts in my head and I set the top on my bed so I could stop thinking about it. Now, comes the easy part. I get to choose my pants and the rest of my accessories.

Leggings are already out of the question so I don't even bother looking at the giant stack that I have on one of my shelves. As I kept looking for bottoms, I heard my phone begin ringing from my nightstand. I walk over and see that it's none other than my best friend calling to face-time me.

"Hey, Gem," I said, smiling at my phone to see her grinning face.

"What are you up to?" She asked.

"I think you know what I'm doing," I laughed. "I'm getting ready for my last blind date that you set up for me," I smirked.

"Don't say that," she groaned.

"This will definitely be the last blind date you choose. If it goes awfully then you're done being a match-maker," I laughed.

"What do you plan on wearing for the date?" she changed the subject.

"What, this isn't good enough?" I asked, putting up a peace sign and showing her the white towel that covered my body.

"Beautiful, beautiful," Gemma laughed. "Would you like help picking something out?" She asked.

"Yes, please," I smiled. "So, I already chose this top and I'm thinking some jeans would look good with it," I explain before flipping my camera to show her some of my options. "What do you think he would like?"

"It doesn't matter what Ha-, what he would think. As long as you like it then it's perfect,"

"Should I wear black jeans with it? I need your opinion at least," I flipped the camera so she could see me instead of my closet.

"I think black might be too much, where are your light-washed jeans? I think that would look good," she suggested.

"Gemma, you need to become a stylist. You're a genius," I said, instantly pulling my favorite pair of light-washed jeans off of the hanger.

"You do know what my last name is, right?" She joked.

"Very funny, Gem," I laughed. "You're starting to make jokes that Harry would,"

"Just you wait," she mumbled under her breath.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Nothing, nothing," she replied. "Put the outfit on and then I want to see it. C'mon, Lay Lay, strip," she giggled.

"You're a weird one," I said, setting my phone down so all she could see was my ceiling.