Scott pilgrim precious littel life

༒︎𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞: 𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐬 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐰𝐚𝐲 ༒︎

Scott was walking weakly and hunched over straight ahead. No goal really in mind as his hair weakly fell onto his face and his posture only decreased by the second from the back point of view you could see his faint footsteps as of how far he had already walked.

In front of him was his shadow. It was filled with space and stars. Unlike a normal shadow that's behind you and a bit fady and black and grey, this one was in front of him, and it was just space like the sky above him.

As Scoot continued walking, he grunted in pain as his feet were hurting, and he was somehow sweaty.

As he kept walking, he saw the moon on the other end of the plant as he kept walking, grunting in pain.

He spoke his voice raspy and dry like he was in a desert for days and hadn't had a drop of water.

" I .. so ... Alone ."

He paused in between every word as he thought of what to say as his throat was really dry.

He dropped to the floor with a grunt in a position where he was only holding his upper body up by the legs and arms. The sun from behind him made him melt like an ice cream.

Scott looked up and saw a girl with Pink and Blue hair skating towards him wearing funky glasses so you couldn't see her eyes.

Her star bag that was slung around her shoulder bounced as she skated towards him closer at a high speed.

A bed of sweat dropped from Scott's forehead and dropped' into' his shadow and disappeared in the space star.

The weird space girl  Skated around him making Scott's head rotate and following her movements as he could see a natural expression on her face.

The girl skated towards him her rollerblades hitting a few meters forward of him as he looked at her with big eyes as she bent down to Scott's level.

As she stated in a small circular being down to Scott's level she made Scoot look at her and follow her movements and make his head twist wiweirdly

Scott spoke slowly as if when he was going to speak his dream would instantly wake up and everything shattered.

" The girl of my dreams?"

It came out as more of a question to him and the girl as if a statement as the girl walked into his eyesight with her head properly she spoke honestly sounding a bit annoyed but mostly neutral.

"It's time to wake up dude ."

His dream followed her now only seeing her in 3 persons as she skated away and the plane rotating upside down.

Scott flew up-eyed wide and sat up straight his eyes wide as the sun shined in and he held tightly onto the bed covers. As his hair was not looking that wildly placed in place dead only a bit freed up. As his eyebags also Widly showed an info text appeared next to him

𝗦𝗰𝗼𝘁𝘁 𝗣𝗶𝗹𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺
𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗸𝗲 𝘂𝗽
☀︎︎ 23 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱

Scott spoke out loud now speaking mostly to himself in a hasty panic panting still and saying better that he was awake and swollen and his throat was dry.

" I had a dream about that girl again! "

he said as he called down he said he then let himself fall back down on the mattress with a sleep bubble coming out of his nose. As he clutched onto the blanket next to him lay a guy with short blue hair laying in a headshot position curled up and having his arm under the pillow for comfort.