The final

"I'll tell you afterwards, but first we have to get them disarmed before they wake up. I'll take the one on the left, Jade you do the one next to him/her, then Allison and Maddie does the one on the right." Lydia says. They all disarm the hunters. They all sit down and wait. After a few seconds a hunter wakes up. "What happened?" He/she says. "Teresa, could you compel him/her please?" Jade asks. "Sure," Teresa says as she focuses on the hunter. "You'll forget about us and everything that happened between us. You were going to work and that's why you were here." Lydia unties him/her and the hunter walks away.

"Can you do another one?" Jade asks. "No, the last time I passed out and we don't know if it worked because Noah is dead." Teresa says. "Well, I'll watch the other two and you can come back tomorrow." Jade announces. Everyone except for Jade goes home and the next day everyone comes back. They walk inside and see that the other two hunters are awake, but Jade says: "No worries, I showed my fangs and they're tied up." Teresa compels the next hunter exact the same way she compelled the first one, and Allison frees the second. They all go home again.

The next day they come back again and Teresa says: "Just one to go, but after that I need to wait a few days I think." Teresa walks to the hunter. "You'll forget about us and everything that happened between us. You were going to work and that's-" But, before she can finish her sentence, the hunter stabs her with a knife. Teresa stumbles backwards while Lydia runs to the hunter and twists his neck. "Guys, I think we have a problem." Teresa says, and then she collapses against the wall. "Teresa!" Maddie yells. Lydia already knelt down next to Teresa.

"We'll fix it, I mean, vampires don't die from knives." Maddie says, even though she knows it isn't true. "No, I need you to listen to me. You can help me by not pulling the knife out, so I have more time. The knife hurts a lot, and something feels weird about it." Teresa says. "Vervain..." Lydia whispers, loud enough for the others to hear it. "It's okay," Teresa says, but it's clear that she's scared and sad. "Lydia, I'm scared. I don't want to die." Lydia puts pressure on the wound and asks: "Does anyone have a belt?!" Jade runs with vampire speed to her room and comes back with a belt.

She hands it over to Lydia, who puts it around Teresa. She buckles it up to put pressure on the wound. "We have to take her to the hospital." Lydia says while standing up. "No, there's no time. But please, stay with me." Teresa whispers. It's clear that it takes a lot of energy and that she's almost dead. "We will." Lydia says as she sits down. They all sit with Teresa and Lydia holds her hand. After a bit, Teresa dies. "No, Teresa, please... Don't leave us." Lydia says, her voice turning into a whisper. Lydia tries to wake Teresa up by shaking her shoulders, but it doesn't work. Maddie tears up and Jade and Allison sit frozen in shock. Lydia starts crying, closes Teresa's eyes and hugs her.