yujiro x fem reader

Everyone had heard of the strongest man on earth. Yujiro Hanma.

They all assumed he was cold hearted.

However one day, a woman appeared. Apparently she was sent to the army with him, but disappeared halfway through. And she was y/n l/n, the golden viper.

You could only smirk as you were slammed against the wall. "Long time no see Yujiro. Don't you think you're being a little rough? You really haven't changed"

He growled. "Shut up. How do I know that you didn't trap y/n and assumed her identity?"

You were no longer smiling. A sigh escaped your lips."For fuck's sake, it's me!"

You twisted out of his grip and kicked him, sending him flying before he stopped. He suddenly burst out laughing. "Alright, you really are y/n!  Your kick is something else"

Yujiro continued. "What happened? Don't bother lying, you wench"

You shrugged. "What can I say. The enemy offered me money to work for them a bit and I agreed. However the fool thought they could kill me off. After some running and eventually killing of their whole army, my threat worked abd I was let go!"

Yujiro nodded the whole time. "Looks like we've gathered quite a crowd" You said, turning.

Behind you was were officers, who were called to the scene, when your fighting with yujiro demolished a building. One was filming.

They were shocked at the fact you seemed to have an effect on the yujiro hanma. Not to mention, you were strong!

You smiled and waved before hopping onto a building and running, yujiro was fast behind you.

" while we catch up, I'd like you to meet my son, Baki"

You snorted. " Oh dear, which poor woman did you seduce you ugly ass?"

As the two of you caught up, a young man pulled up a chair and sat in it, while glaring at yujiro.

You shook his hand. "Hello. You must be baki. I'm an old friend of your father"

He nodded. He stuttered as he greeted you. You couldn't help bit think he was cute.

You hugged him. "I'm impressed you managed to put up with a hardass  like Yujiro"

Baki snorted, no longer nervous. " Even I don't know how. I guess it'd be me wanting to beat him in a fight?"

You raised your brow. "Interesting"

You leaned towards him. "I could reach you a few things"

Baki grinned. "Really?!"

You nodded. Meanwhile Yujiro was watching with amusement as he drank his wine.

"I like you madam!"

And just like that, you kept visiting the father and son. You taught baki.

One day, you were all eating when Baki asked if you'd be his mom. You were flustered. You did here from yujiro how devastated he was at him killing his mom. Like Baki, you couldn't understand why.

You pondered it over. Yujiro tried smilng and it looked like a grimace. "I'm fine with it. Don't know about her though"

You pinched his cheek, which madehim gently remove your hand.

"Alright, why not?